Citi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,205 Interview Reviews

2.9

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hagerstown, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (Hagerstown, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

Had more than four interviews during the entire process. The time it took from submitting the application until I received a decline letter was more than six months. The average time it takes to receive an offer or decline is about 2-3 months.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you received feedback. What was the feedback and how did you apply this feedback?   Answer Question

Fraud Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

There was a short phone interview, followed by a face to face interview. During the phone interview, I was informed of the pay range, and asked a few short questions. My face to face interviewer was very kind and upbeat. She made me feel very comfortable and at ease.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your previous employer?   1 Answer

Client Service Administrator Advisor/Communications - Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Citi (Long Island City, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

I met with two people and they asked me about my experience of In-depth knowledge of securities products, systems and policies in handling financial advisors requests. They asked me what I did to prepare for the interview and I told them I brushed up on some of knowledge pertaining to structured notes and some others.

Interview Questions

• What is one of the thing you could tell me about yourself that you would like to improve.   1 Answer

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi (Tampa, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

There was an interview with a CTO followed by a "super day" which included information about the company, networking, and two back to back interviews. The recruiter was great at keeping me up to date on everything and is the best recruiter I've been in contact with.

Interview Questions

• "Give me your innovative idea"   1 Answer

Java Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (Pune (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

1 round : aptitude test , got cleared
    2 round: technical interview, got selected but was told that you are selected but it already late so we will call you.
    still waiting for the call, totally unprofessional .

Interview Questions

• hash map logic how it works   1 Answer

Call Center Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florence, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Citi (Florence, KY) in June 2014.

Interview

i applied online and took the online assessment, i got a confirmation that i passed the text.i was interviewed over the phone which did not take time at all, it was less than 15 min and the i went to the location to complete the next round and was immediately given a job

Call Center Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Pedro, Laguna (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (San Pedro, Laguna (Philippines)) in February 2017.

Interview

Relaxing atmosphere, very professional approach, manner and demeanor by the interviewer.

The interview site was in a function room of a hotel in Sta. Rosa, Laguna, PHilippines, The place has great ambiance, very relaxing atmosphere with free-flowing coffee or tea, several choices of fruit juice, and carton-packed meal (heavy snack or lunch), which really made up for the 3 hours' commute from applicant's residence to the interview site.

The waiting time, however, was quite long (average 30 mins) before applicant was called up for the 1st interview.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer - Please tell me something about yourself not mentioned in the resume you have submitted.

Applicant - Since i finished Grade 6 @ De La Salle College @ Taft Ave, Manila, and every summer vacation until 2nd year college (about 5 years) and every Saturday-Sunday within that period, i worked as an apprentice automotive mechanic in my uncle's auto repair shop in Makati City, Philippines, which enabled me to learn and earn some pocket money.
      1 Answer
    • Interviewer - Would you be willing to post a P100,000 performance bond to be hired ?

Applicant - What are the terms and conditions of that performance bond in the first place, before i agree to it?
      1 Answer

Operation Risk Analyst III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Tampa, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview was fairly standard. Met with two managers, one of whom was the hiring manager, the first round. Was called by hiring manager the same day to set up a second round interview. Questions were familiar re: strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions

• What is one reason you would decline a job offer, outside salary or another job?   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in January 2016.

Interview

The first round was a phone screen with someone from the Human Resource Department: this involved basic resume-related and behavioral questions, also asked about Citi's business and outlook in the location I applied for.

Second round was a video interview: also behavioral but it involved questions about the Indonesian economy and the role of Citi as a Foreign Bank (exposed to a lot of regulation, etc).

Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2013.

Interview

Standard interview process, with online exams and case study. The case study is very difficult, pitting you against other interviewees. Being yourself and cool and calm is critical. Because you're going against the best, it's important to know and describe how you stand out.