Citi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 24, 2017
2,165 Interview Reviews

2.9

CATE Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi in February 2017.

Interview

Meet employees that previously did or are currently in the CATE program at my a University's career fair. They followed up with a simple 30 minute behavioral interview. I did not get past the behavioral interview.

CATE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citi (Austin, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

They asked a couple of behavioral questions and about my experiences on my resume. There was nothing too technical about the interview. The guy interviewing was pretty nice but did not show much feedback

CATE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Austin, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied via university career fair and went through a behavioral interview on campus. The interview was very pleasant and the interviewer was nice and friendly. Shortly after, I was invited to final round interviews in Dallas; however it was on a short notice (<2 days) and was told by a recruiter to wait until an alternative date was found. Recruiter went weeks unreachable both via email and phone until Citi Careers on Facebook was contacted, where another recruiter helped out. The original recruiter quickly contacted me and I was received a rejection without a final round interview.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi (Newark, DE) in February 2017.

Interview

All behavioral questions, basic company knowledge was refered too. Two round of 30 minute back to back interviews. Sat with VP and SVP. Having rudimentary knowledge of the world market as well was helpful.

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

First Round: Phone call for 30 min, basic probability questions and some probability questions.
    Final Round: 4 round of interviews in NYC office, along with 30 min math test and 1 hour programming test.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Contacted via an agent. First round was a technical phone interview followed by onsite interviews. Each onsite session was about 50 min with technical challenges. Most of interviewers I met were not well prepared for the interviews. I was asked random questions that would not directly relate to the job. I felt like they were trying to show me that they were smarter.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

It was short, I applied and had a call back within a day. Straight forward, come in confident and you'll get it. They need people because others are constantly quitting or getting fired, unfortunately...

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a disgruntled customer?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online through school's career page, and got an interview after about 6 months.
    3 rounds of interview. all of them were very friendly. heard back after 2 weeks

Operational Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was a behavioral style interview. You will interview with at least two people and they will ask situational questions. Questions were not too hard. Come prepared with situational examples.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

multiple different people in different roles asked many questions about cash handling experience, customer service, and sales. this is after a lengthy online application process which includes an assessment. that was probably the hardest part of the process.