Citi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citi Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2017

Summer Quant Associate Interview

Interview

There is first a half hour math test with 8 questions. Then one hour programming test on computer. Then three half-hour interviews by three interviewers in citi quant group. Then another half hour oral math test.

Interview Questions

• what are the first three digits after the "." if we calculate 0.99^100   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Phone call. All behavioral questions. The person seemed like she had a list of questions and just asked all the questions listed. It is an average interview experience but the person was uninterested and tired.

Commercial Banking Analyst Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (San Diego, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online using Handshake. Then I was invited to a networking event and Interviews were held 3 weeks later. The interviewer was very kind and we just went through my resume and talked about my past experience and what I wanted to get out of this program. It was very relaxed and no technical questions.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Citi (Austin, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Total waste of time. Interviewers are looking for employees who will make them look good, fearful of losing their positions by engaging with qualified candidates. (High turnover/job losses due to merger)

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your free time? Basically nothing substantive   Answer Question

Sales & Trading Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

Standard First-Round on campus Interview. One on one with VP, decently nice guy but was condescending when my answers did not meet his expectations. Invited back 2 of 16 interviewed to super day.

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Troy, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied through college. it was a on campus interview. Recruiters are nice. The first interview consists of 2 parts, behavior part and technical part.Both takes 30 minutes. The technical questions are easy. You need to be familiar with probability theory and statistics.

Market Risk Analytics-quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied through a headhunter. I directly talked to the hiring manager on a phone interview in the first round (15 minutes). Then followed by 4 phone interviews in one day.

Interview Questions

• Explain your research (for 4 times).   1 Answer

Sales & Trading Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I apply the S&T position in Hong Kong. And it's first round phone interview. Simple behavior question. Nothing special. Like Why this city? What's your background? No technical question. And everything is just straight forward. But I don't receive the next round interview. So I guess I didn't answer well during the interview.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Buffalo, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Very straightforward. Typical questions about your resume. Have a general idea of the stock market. The interview was conducted to see which department you best fit in in Citi.

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Citi in November 2016.

Interview

after attending an info session of citi at school, first apply online, then receive an e-mail from HR to schedule the interview time.the first round of the interview is a behavioral interview