Citi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

2,227 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

It took 3 weeks in total. I got a super day invitation 2 weeks after the 1st round interview. 1st round interview consisted of only 3 questions and took 20 minutes. Super day took 4~5 hours and I took 1 math and 1 programming test prior to meeting 4 interviewers in a row.

Interview Questions

• What kinds of sort algorithms do you know? write down Black Scholes formula. Write down coefficients of linear regression   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Citi (Tampa, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

I met with recruiter several times at job fairs at USF In Tampa. She was wonderful! Very kind and helpful. I submitted my resume but I did not get an interview.

Latin America Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi in March 2017.

Interview

Online interview including five excel questions and five behavior questions. The excel questions are the multiply choices and you have 50 seconds for each question. The behavior questions are general questions and you have 2 mins to prepare for each one.

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi in March 2017.

Interview

I got a phone call and asked to do a interview with assist manager. I didn't prepare at all because I was busy at school and I didn't even bring my resume copy. However, the manager is understandble and let it go. She asked my schedule and my school plan. Also my previous job experience. She asked me if I know what bank teller do I didn't think I answered with confidence but she explained afterwards. She said she would want me because my energy and smile. Overall easy, short interview( less than 15 minutes)

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi (San Francisco, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

They missed every promised callback. They forced a ridiculous performance thoroughly unrelated to any actual situation. And finally, he was super classy and couldn't even be bothered to call me and reject me like a manager with something like an actual spine.

Interview Questions

• How do you hide your withering contempt as he asks you this stupid interview question straight out of 1987? And why are you still wasting your time with these clowns?   1 Answer

Private Banking Operations Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Castle, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Citi (New Castle, DE) in March 2017.

Interview

Took about 3 months. One over the phone interview then invited to a super day. Interviewed with 2 VP executives in the division each interview. Friendly people, know your history of Citi and some aspects of the company to make you seem knowledable.

Technical Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Tampa, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

After the HR pre-screening interview, there was a technical interview to ensure I met the broad technical background for the project with some minor review of financial subject matter. The next interview covered my experience and provided more specifics on the specific project for this role. Final interview was much higher level (behavioral).

Interview Questions

• High level design for a message queuing architecture with specific constraints on routing.   Answer Question

Outbound Call Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (Brandon, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Was friendly, he ask about my past experiences, and all the common things on interviews. Like how was my past jobs, and what were mu duties and how i made to accomplish the deadlines.

Commodities Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citi (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Very brief phone interview with someone who had gone through the training program and was working at the commodities trading desk. Pretty conversational and mostly asked questions about why I was interested in the field.

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Applied for summer analyst position for Private Banking arm. Was a great interview experience. I was invited to the final round but rejected due to the need of visa sponsorship to work in the US. Regardless, one of the best interviews I have had in my internship search.

Interview Questions

• What are three major events in the market that you are following now?   Answer Question