Citi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2017
2,199 Interview Reviews

2.9

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citi (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2017.

Interview

Many online tests, but nothing too difficult. Have to go through two interviews, which are a bit tougher with alot of unexpected questions regarding capabilities and willingness to tdo the job

Interview Questions

• Long list of questions, then asked to answer all in chinese   1 Answer

Quantitative Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

First round phone interview; second round on site. The interviewers are all very friendly but some questions are very hard. There are four interviewers, a math test and a coding test on the superday.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview with the user, very technical questions. Be ready to explain some of the work you've done in university (projects done, activities, etc). They are particularly interested in your understanding of basic financial ratio

Interview Questions

• Accounting knowledge, financial ratio   1 Answer

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

It took 3 weeks in total. I got a super day invitation 2 weeks after the 1st round interview. 1st round interview consisted of only 3 questions and took 20 minutes. Super day took 4~5 hours and I took 1 math and 1 programming test prior to meeting 4 interviewers in a row.

Interview Questions

• What kinds of sort algorithms do you know? write down Black Scholes formula. Write down coefficients of linear regression   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Several steps :
    1) CV screenings
    2) Numerical Tests
    3) 1st interview
    4) 2nd interview + assessment center

Numerical tests can be easily managed by practicing a little beforehand. However, and because of the huge number of applicants, the other steps are more challenging.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10years?   Answer Question
    • What was the most challenging situation you ever faced ? What did you learn from it ?   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in March 2013.

Interview

Rigourous. Three stages. Individual Competency. Individual Technical & Group Interview.
    I also had to do an online assessment before I received the interview offer.
    Make sure there are no mistakes in your CV. You have to apply online like everyone else even if you know someone.

Interview Questions

• What will you bring to Citi?   1 Answer

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

applied by a referral got a reply from the Hr who scheduled an phone interview with a member of the quant team. the guy was not very nice and was talking like a robot (not a very human experience)

Interview Questions

• what algorithm could you propose fro sorting positive or negative integers from a set?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (Tampa, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

Basic questions about experience, team member dynamics and working style, process expertise and if relocation is possible with out any assistance. The questions were easy but they are testing if you be able to work in their team rather then testing your knowledge because everyone will get the initial training for the job.

Interview Questions

• About my experience in the field of banking and compliance   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New Delhi (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied through college/ University. The process took 3+ weeks. first was a CV shortlist round followed by an online aptitude test.There were 3 rounds of face to face interviews. Basic HR questions and a questions regarding the internship were asked. A short math puzzle and a few guesstimate questions were asked for the technical interview

Interview Questions

• Q) Tell me something about yourself?
      Q) Why Citi ?
      Q) Strengths / weaknesses
      Q) 2 guesstimate questions
      Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Minimum 4 rounds of Techincal plus HR. Its include written , techincal , manager and HR round. They evaluate you not on just techincal but all 360 degree. Tough and challenging one.

Interview Questions

• Where you would like to see you after joining Citi ?
      What are your career aspiration ?
      What do you think Citi is the right choice for you to meet your career objectives. ?
      Answer Question