Citi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citi Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2017
2,202 Interview Reviews

2.9

Interview

normal application process, numerical test, phone internview and AC

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very staright forward and smooth

Teller Interview

Interview

Phone interview went very well. There were no questions that I find difficult. Basically just asking for my career background, previous job experience, why applying to their company, etc. They said will call again in 7-10 days but it has been two weeks and no word from them yet.

Modeling/Scoring/Analysis Manager Interview

Interview

Contacted by HR, set two interviews

Interview Questions

• The director of the model validation group at New York talked about many formulas on the phone. Though the questions are not too hard, i was confused.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Easy hiring but look for body signals from managers

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

First round was an aptitude test followed by two rounds of PI.
    Post that, again I was called for a third round of interview with them.
    Result is awaited.

Operations Analyst Interview

Interview

total three rounds of interview, including interviews with two managers paired for three times on the third round

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

The interview was arranged through phone and held at Citi's department office. There are 2 interviewers in total. However they were 1 to 1 interviews due to their busy schedule. One of the interviewers is my supervisor.

Interview Questions

• 90% of the questions are technical and related to my specialization. In-depth technical knowledge is required.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

They asked about my previous experience. they are looking to see if you have previous retail experience, they are focused on customer service. Also, they want to make sure your are goal driven and will help meet the goals of the bank, that you can REFER and SELL.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

12,000 yearly plus benefits

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Very long waiting period...the questioning process was more to determine whether you would fit in with the team

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where you had to confront someone who did something unethical?   Answer Question

Interview

Standard Interview process was done here. When entering the Staffing Department, you are instructed by a sign to wait until your Recruiter comes out to look for you. Standard form questions are asked. Afterwards the Hiring manager will then see you and give a brief rundown of the Job with some questions about your employment history.When I was selected an offer was made.

Interview Questions

• How were you able to resolve a customer's issue in the past?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was told multiple times the offer was non negotiable before the interview, afterwards I learned from coworkers that in fact it was.