Citi Interview Questions in Jersey City, NJ | Glassdoor

Interviews at Citi

2.8

Project Manager/Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Jersey City, NJ) in January 2020.

Interview

I had applied for another role and an HR recruiter picked up my resume and asked to send to her other contacts for roles. This was perfectly fine I said yes. The recruiter then came back saying a hiring manager in Private Banking wanted to interview me at their Jersey City location in person first. I asked for a job spec and details, she didn’t give me much but what she did give me didn’t turn out to be what the role was. I was told the interview was going to be informative and the initial step, 45 mins max. I journeyed all the way there from Brooklyn, again fine my choice, but it turned out to be a 3 hour interview with 4 different people for a role I was not informed it would be and knew I wouldn’t take. It was a complete waste of my time and theirs, not to mention setting me up for failure by them being non transparent about the process and the role. To add to it it has been several weeks and haven’t even received an email or any follow up of any kind!

Interview Questions

• Basic project management and business analyst questions   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Jersey City, NJ) in September 2019.

Interview

After applying for the role. I was interviewed with two peers. The interviews were phone interviews followed by 1:1 interview with the hiring manager. Each interview took about an hour average

Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

1.5 hour interview ranging from my personal experience to technical questions.Gave them real life example for behavioral questions and answered 30 odd technical questions. Lengthy and exhaustive interview but received an offer at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• 1) How is Velocity calculated?
      2) how do calculate story points
      3) Behavioral questions
      4) Questions regarding experience   1 Answer

Vice President - Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Jersey City, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very simple and straight forward.

First round was a telephonic interview with lot of questions about previous projects to find out what you have done and how that can be applied to the current role.

After a week got the request for the in-person interview. The in-person interview also focused on what technologies were used, how it was used, previous project experience.

Overall a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Citi ?
      What technologies have you used ?   Answer Question

BPO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Jersey City, NJ) in October 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by three managers, the first in a restaurant, and I paid for lunch. The second and third (senior manager) double teamed me. THe Senior manager was frustrated while the junior one loved the interaction.

Interview Questions

• How do you hold someone accountable   1 Answer

PMO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Jersey City, NJ) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview was standard. It was a two interview process. First interview was with hiring manager and team lead. Second interview was with Team Lead and two subordinates.

Senior Applications Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Citi (Jersey City, NJ) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview process was good and help to understand the job role and description very clearly and recruiter was very friend;y and explained the job role very well. Interview process was very flexible and gave enough time to prepare

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

Basic computer science fundamentals, algorithms and JAVA/C++ questions. 5 rounds of interview for FT

Senior Client Service Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Jersey City, NJ) in September 2013.

Interview

Very comfortable interview environment. Met with all 5 of the team managers in one day. Actually one of the team managers was not available and he called me the following day for about an hour to speak.

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Jersey City, NJ) in September 2013.

Interview

One phone screening with a project manager. Followed by an onsite technical interview with senior management. Second on site interview with again senior management, mostly questions on management & leadership related. Very friendly and professional interview. As this is not full time opportunity, no HR personnel was involved.

Interview Questions

• How do you lead your peers? Clock watcher or focus on deliverable!!   Answer Question