Citi Interview Questions in Las Vegas, NV | Glassdoor

1.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Quality Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Citi (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2013.

Interview

Candidates are brought in to take a test. If they pass, they move on to an interview. There are one or two interviews based upon the position. They ask general interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were faced with a difficult situation. How did you resolve the situation?   1 Answer

Mortgage Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2012.

Interview

Received a call from an HR person asking me to apply for the position. Had a phone interview after which I was told I would hear from them within two weeks. Two months later I received another call to set up a face to face interview. The interviewer was excellent and everything went well. The applicants were all told we would receive either a phone call or an email within two weeks. It has now been a month and nothing. Not one word and follow up calls have gone unanswered.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if there were downtime?   1 Answer

Mortgage Closer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citi (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward. I had 2 interviews and a personality test. The process too 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• They were standard behavioral question.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I advised the pay I wanted and it was offered.