Citi Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 6, 2018

3.2

124 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Two interviews then one assessment center.

I was placed with a team (not of my choosing) immediately after my graduate training and never truly had an opportunity to rotate into other teams. Ultimately, I ended up leaving because I felt stifled. Looking back, I suspect my responses to the application case questions in the online form may have been the basis for my (first and only) team placement, so I would advise that applicant not take these questions for granted.

Interview Questions

• None, was well prepared with an array of responses to numerous possible questions.   Answer Question

IT Risk Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The initial job specification was very broad and seemed to be a set template for a range of roles.

There were 2 interviees; first was in person, and 2nd phone (as senior manager was in US).

The interviews were good, they narrowed down the role to specifics, and were honest.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my previous experience and how that related to this role   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Basic online application form asking for education, CV and cover letter etc. This was followed by aptitude tests. A telephone interview followed this, and then an assessment centre at the London office.

Financial Analyst Mandarin Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

I was declined after I handed out the application form without any explanation. My friend who does not require for work visa got the interview invitation. While, they said they recruit international students and embrace diversity.

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

interviewed at citi, competency questions plus technical, quite easy overall, got offer two days after the interview, the process included written assessment, phone interview and final assessment centre. good luck everyone.

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

I received the invitation to face-to-face interview after one-month of application. The questions are mostly based on CV and cover letter and the interviewers were really nice. However, they didn't give me feedback after the interviews.

Anonymous Interview

Application

Interview

Applied online, did tests, then on-site interview. The application process was quite easy, however, it took some time before getting invitation for interview. You can choose to do phone interview or go to the office for the first stage interview. No feedback provided afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Asked about problems I've faced and how I solved them.   1 Answer

Treasury and Trade Services Full Time Interview

Application

Interview

First stage: a technical and competency based interview lasting 30 mins
    Second stage: half day assessment centre involving an online numerical test, communication group exercise, 2 individual competency based and technical interviews, and an individual presentation (30 mins of preparation time to draft and prepare a 10 min presentation)

Interview Questions

• Why Citi rather than other banks?
      Why TTS?
      What motivates you?   Answer Question

Markets Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

interviewed at their london office for the EMEA role.

process:
    online numerical test -> 2x first round phone interview (30 min each) -> assessment centre consisting of 2 competencies, 1 case study presentation, 1 group exercise and numerical verification test. the AC group has 6 candidates in total.

I attended the first ACs so the success rate is actually quite high. Many candidates received offers afterwards.

Interview Questions

• mainly competency questions - interviewers are following the handout given by hr   Answer Question

Markets and Securities Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

I submitted the application, did a numerical test, and then got invited to the first round interview about a month later. There were 2 rounds of group interviews, each lasting about 45 minutes. All technical questions. One focused on self-introduction and portfolia selection. The other focused on discussing current events.