Citi Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Updated May 24, 2017

3.2

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)).

Interview

3 rounds of interviews with various stakeholders. Competency based questions, cv based questions and questions focusing previous experience and skills. The interview also had job related technical questions. All interviews were face to face interviews with various senior stakeholders within the organisation. All interview lasted a minimum of an hour each...........

Interview Questions

• Competency based questions, cv based questions and questions focusing previous experience and skills. The interview also had job related technical questions. All interviews were face to face interviews with various senior stakeholders within the organisation. All interview lasted a minimum of an hour each...........   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)).

Interview

It was a two stage interview process. The first stage was a simple face to face interview and the second stage was modelling tests followed by group interviews. In general in was a good process a experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe your background and talk us through how that would relate to this job?   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Capital Markets Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Online tests and screening. Got late offer to attend an Assessment Center which consisted of 3 interviews, 1 Individual Case study with 50 min prepare time, 1 Group case, Numerical verification tests.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you failed a group assignment and how you dealt with it   Answer Question

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I applied online and received the online tests a few days after. After about a month I was invited to a first round interview. This included two 30 minute interviews, one competency and one technical. I was informed after a week that I passed to the assessment centre. The assessment centre was a whole day it included a case study, group exercise and interviews. One interview was on the case study, one competency and technical.

Spring Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)).

Interview

It was pretty straightforward. There are 2 rounds of interviews. First one with HR. Second one with someone from the division you applied to. They both asked fairly similar standard competency based questions about teamwork and past leadership experience.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you worked in a team.
      What are your current thoughts on the markets?
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Fairly simple competency based questions and info about the specific division, I would seriosuly recommending knowing about the divison you are applying for as many of the questions are related around this. And also prepare a lot for different practical based questions such as what's a time you worked poorly in a team? what is a time you found yourself in a difficult position with a college?

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied for the Analyst programme in November 2016 and they invited me to the first round interview taking place at Citi (London) in January 2017

I had:
    - 1 competency based interview
    - 1 technical interview

They called me back 5 days after the interview to invite me to the next round.

Interview Questions

• - Tell me about a time you had to make a decision that involved an ethical consideration
      - How can you price a call in a flat rate environment?
      Answer Question

TTS SummerEMEA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

standard online application, followed by online tests then a 2*30mins telephone interview.

The assessment centre is a bit poor organised. started at 11am without much lunch given,
    The assessment centre started with a case study, followed by to face to face interview with the senior people from the business unit that you are applying to. Finally is the group discussion

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Quite slow in the process. First round face-to-face interview with 2 VPs. Very typical/ theoretical IB questions e.g. link the 3 financial statements but also critical ones. Preparation is key

Interview Questions

• Do you know any company that is currently undervalued in the stock market and why?   Answer Question

Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Two seperate interviews back to back over the course of an hour. Generic interview questions around competences and wanted to know why you wanted to work at Citi, what you thought about the strategy etc etc.

Interview Questions

• Why Citi? Tell me a time when you solved a problem with quantitative data? Can you explain MIFID II?   Answer Question