Citi Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 30, 2017

2.9

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Interview

First interview was via phone and then 2 in person interviews with HR followed. An onsite with the manager concluded the process which was very quick and thorough and an offer came shortly thereafter.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (Chapel Hill, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

Friendly and courteous. The interview process was professional and they made me feel relaxed. I thoroughly enjoyed the people and the atmosphere. I feel this is a great place to work and have a career.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Why do you wish to work for this company   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

it was initially a phone contact from HR department. it lasted about 20 mins, some basic questions to know your background and check the logical answer. usually it is easy to get the first round interview.

Interview Questions

• tell us something about yourself.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

I knew a number of people in the bank so this was an informal process. I had to interview with a number of other people to help the entire team vett me. I was very familiar with the role and understood where Citi was post crisis. This was as much about chemistry as content. I felt I could easily do the job so this was more about making sure I could work with the entire team 9and likewise).

Interview Questions

• How do i address projects that are delayed?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Bedford, TX) in March 2008.

Interview

Fairly detailed, very objective and gave a warm feeling

Negotiation

Not too stretched, it was my first position in the US so I took it

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (Budapest (Hungary)).

Interview

Following a phone interview with an HR specialist, I was invited to a personal interview with the hiring manager. Then another one followed with a global leader. Then two more personal interviews with local higher management.
    After the 4th personal interview, I waited 3 weeks for a reply or an offer. Sent a mail to two HR people after 2 weeks, no reply. Then got hold of another HR person in charge of giving feedback. Found out they decided to hire someone else but missed to notify me. I was not impressed.

Interview Questions

• The questions were OK, related to the role and overall nothing special.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

Was really quick, but the interviewer was really rude, did not expect this from Citibank standards or values did set out a negative vibe from the get go , there are standards and there is arrogance, shame for such a reknowed institution

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Strengths and weaknesses
      Usual competency based questions   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Minimum 4 rounds of Techincal plus HR. Its include written , techincal , manager and HR round. They evaluate you not on just techincal but all 360 degree. Tough and challenging one.

Interview Questions

• Where you would like to see you after joining Citi ?
      What are your career aspiration ?
      What do you think Citi is the right choice for you to meet your career objectives. ?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Pune (India)).

Interview

Written test
    2 Technical rounds

Technologies:
    - Core Java
    - Spring

Lot of Consultancies call when hiring is on at Citi group.
    For their multiple divisions.
    However, Process is very long.

Written test
    2 Technical rounds

Technologies:
    - Core Java
    - Spring

Lot of Consultancies call when hiring is on at Citi group.
    For their multiple divisions.
    However, Process is very long.

Interview Questions

• - Core Java
      - Multithreading
      - Spring   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citi (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Went through an agency. There were 3 rounds, first by AVP, then by VP and last by the Director of the department. Interviews were simple to gaze why you want to join, and how much dedicates you are and to know more about your skills.