Citi Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Markets Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citi (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Two phone interviews. 1 behavioral and another behavioral with one brain-teaser question. Pretty easy going, general behavioral questions and quick follow up regarding if you were going to move forward in the process or not.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the electric car industry? Where do you think it is headed in the future?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in September 2007.

Interview

Unable to make initial interview so was conducted over phone. Was invited into the office for further interview. Several other interviewees that day, went through variety of questions in front of a panel. Asked about previous experience, knowledge of company, specific skills etc. Was informed a week later of a job offer.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi in April 2011.

Interview

Interview process was clearly laid out online.

Interview Questions

I didn't feel like the company culture was a good fit.

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi in February 2010.

Interview

I applied online through school career service. Two weeks later, I got a face-to-face interview invitation. I had two managers in one room to interview me. Many behavioral questions starting with: tell me a time when… Some keywords you need to mention include: leadership, teamwork, detail-oriented, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to confront your supervisor and how did you deal with it.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Citi in March 2009.

Interview

I had two 30 minute phone interviews. The first interview was with the HR department recruiter. The second interview was with the hiring manager. Pretty basic stuff. Why did I leave my last position? What have I been doing? What was in my past that was appropriate to the new position? They provided an explanation of the position. After weeks of waiting, I was finally informed that the positions req had been cancelled.

Interview Questions

• What in your experience makes you right for this position? (Not a dificult question.)   1 Answer