Citi Interview Questions in New Castle, DE | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 31, 2017

2.4

Private Banking Operations Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Castle, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Citi (New Castle, DE) in March 2017.

Interview

Took about 3 months. One over the phone interview then invited to a super day. Interviewed with 2 VP executives in the division each interview. Friendly people, know your history of Citi and some aspects of the company to make you seem knowledable.

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Castle, DE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New Castle, DE).

Interview

Phone interview happened first. The phone interview was favorable so was brought in to meet dept members and a more thorough interview was given. Personality, technical knowledge were equally important

Interview Questions

• experience as SA,developer,infrastructure,networking - 1/10 scale: proof of knowledge tested.   1 Answer

Client Onboarding Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Castle, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New Castle, DE).

Interview

They hired me within 2 weeks. However, it took some of my colleagues almost 4 months.
    The interview was smooth. They will ask you question related to your endurance vs of your knowledge. Now I work here I understand why, you have to endure a lot of stress.

Interview Questions

• How do you organize yourself? Are you an excel tracker or paper pen person? (there is no right answer here, as long as you express that you are organize)
      How do you do under stress? How do you manage stress
      How do you know which item you need to prioritized?
      How does your old employment relate to the current position?
      Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Castle, DE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New Castle, DE) in April 2015.

Interview

I was approached by a Citi recruiter after I submitted my resume on the University career services site. It was two rounds of interviewing, where I met with two different people each time. They just asked behavioral questions, no case studies or technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you experienced conflict with a position of higher authority - how did you address this person / problem?   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Castle, DE

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New Castle, DE) in October 2008.

Interview

Interview process was efficient. Began with a 1-on-1 interview with a department manager (VP) for a first round and three 1/2 hour interviews with 3 different department and section managers (VP and AVP). Took over a month to extend the offer, though...

Interview Questions

• Are you a big picture or a small picture person.   1 Answer

Negotiation

nonexistent