Citi Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 14, 2017

482 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Operational Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY).

Interview

1) Applied
    2) Got a phone call to set up an interview
    3) interview a couple days letter that last approximately 3o min.
    Explained the job, asked a few questions, then asked if I had any questions

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

After applying online I was contacted by a recruiter from the HR department. After a brief, screening interview over the phone, I was invited in to speak with a possible, future peer. Following that interview, I was invited back into the office to interview with the hiring manager as well as the hiring manager's manager.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY).

Interview

One phone interview, followed by a super day of 3-6 interview in one day. HR is very efficient and gets back to you in around 3 - 4 weeks. Usually 1 very hard interviewer who just wants to test how much you really know and wants to make you feel happy to get the offer.

Interview Questions

• How many people in Finland own skiis.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY).

Interview

I interviewed with HR, my supervisor, and three bankers. Interviews were surprisingly relaxed, but I new my supervisor well, and he highly recommended me. The firm was accommodating and allowed for telephone interviews when travel was inconvenient.

Sales Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was 30min late.
    All behavioral questions, approachable interviewers.
    It seems hard to progress within the department. Interviewers expect the new hire to stay in this position for approximately 3 years.
    No update since the interview, a month ago.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY).

Interview

Involved 2 rounds. More conversational than anything else. Interviewers ended up answering a lot of questions about the group and work. A few simple questions on applicant's background and interest. No tough or abstract questions. Interviewers all very friendly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

It took 3 weeks in total. I got a super day invitation 2 weeks after the 1st round interview. 1st round interview consisted of only 3 questions and took 20 minutes. Super day took 4~5 hours and I took 1 math and 1 programming test prior to meeting 4 interviewers in a row.

Interview Questions

• What kinds of sort algorithms do you know? write down Black Scholes formula. Write down coefficients of linear regression   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY).

Interview

1st round is a phone interview with a business professional. The phone interview was straightforward , questions about resume, explain project experience, what specific area do you find interesting and why, tell me how you applied problem-solving skills to a particular problem. The interviewer was nice and the interview was about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Explain to me how you applied problem-solving skills to a particular problem.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I submitted my resume online though the company website. Within a month a was contacted to set up a phone interview. I had conversations with two current analysts; both were very nice and professional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

First Round: Phone call for 30 min, basic probability questions and some probability questions.
    Final Round: 4 round of interviews in NYC office, along with 30 min math test and 1 hour programming test.