Citi Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

Citi Interview Questions in New York, NY

Updated Mar 21, 2017

Quant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY).

Interview

one round phone, technical questions. probability, statistics, algorithms, and option theory.
    super day: 5 rounds of back to back interviews. Mainly technical.
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

applied by a referral got a reply from the Hr who scheduled an phone interview with a member of the quant team. the guy was not very nice and was talking like a robot (not a very human experience)

Interview Questions

• what algorithm could you propose fro sorting positive or negative integers from a set?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I applied through a university program. Received an email weeks later notifying me that I had a phone interview. Phone interview that lasted about 30 minutes. I messed up one question and didn't move to the next round, but the interview overall was pretty easy.

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY).

Interview

Relaxed, easy interview process. Mostly behavioral. Cared more about how smart you are / whether you can think quickly on your feet than whether you know a lot of finance/risk specifics.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY).

Interview

Two on campus. applied to global leadership program. After passing one superday with lots of applicants with 3 interviews. They walked through your resume. They're looking for leadership not technical skills

FMP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY).

Interview

30 minute interview. They ask you to walk through your resume and experience. It is then followed with behavioral questions on work experiences. Tell me about a time when, etc.

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Opened up with a case study, then proceeded to one on one interviews. They were very welcoming and inviting to talk to. There is nothing to worry about as long as you are prepared. I found that the interview wasn't extremely numbers based. They were more focused on getting a read of your personality. Act confident and know what you are talking about!

Quantitative Analysis Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

first give a simple introduction about yourself and ask me two problems, one is about the algorithm, another is about probability.Probability question is not hard but you have to be careful.

Sophomore Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Submitted resume, 30 minute phone interview, superday at the bank in NYC. At the superday there was no technical questions, Mostly behavioral, walk me through your resume. The superday consisted of 3 25 minute one on one interviews.

Had my interview on Thursday and heard the following Tuesday.

Interview Questions

• Why corporate banking. Tell me about this particular thing on your resume.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, a few days later it was a phone Interview with Hiring Manager. One week later a phone Interview with cross-team Product Manager. And then 1 on 1 in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job? How did you strategize your last campaign?   Answer Question