Citi Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 18, 2017

502 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY).

Interview

1st round is a phone interview with a business professional. The phone interview was straightforward , questions about resume, explain project experience, what specific area do you find interesting and why, tell me how you applied problem-solving skills to a particular problem. The interviewer was nice and the interview was about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Explain to me how you applied problem-solving skills to a particular problem.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I submitted my resume online though the company website. Within a month a was contacted to set up a phone interview. I had conversations with two current analysts; both were very nice and professional.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Contacted via an agent. First round was a technical phone interview followed by onsite interviews. Each onsite session was about 50 min with technical challenges. Most of interviewers I met were not well prepared for the interviews. I was asked random questions that would not directly relate to the job. I felt like they were trying to show me that they were smarter.

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

First Round: Phone call for 30 min, basic probability questions and some probability questions.
    Final Round: 4 round of interviews in NYC office, along with 30 min math test and 1 hour programming test.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online through school's career page, and got an interview after about 6 months.
    3 rounds of interview. all of them were very friendly. heard back after 2 weeks

Assistant Vice President - OPS Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY).

Interview

Standard interview, HR was very helpful throughout the process. There were 2 45-minute interviews with the direct manager and group lead. Offer was extended within 3 weeks after final interview.

Operational Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was a behavioral style interview. You will interview with at least two people and they will ask situational questions. Questions were not too hard. Come prepared with situational examples.

Regulatory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview reached out to me through school resume book. Conducted phone interview about maths class and programming skills. Interviewers were one team member ,senior analyst and one director. The interview last about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What's your favourite class and your least favourite class?   Answer Question

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Interviewed with 4 employees of various levels and from different parts of the business. The interview was more focused on personality and fit with career objectives rather than technical skills.

Interview Questions

• Why I am a good fit for wealth management   1 Answer

Junior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

They brought me to their office to greet their team. I was interviewed by about 5 different managers. They asked general questions, such as explaining my background and why I wanted to work for the company. They then started to ask specific questions like "what is a balance sheet, what are accruals, why is account reconciliation important. "