Citi Interview Questions in O'Fallon, MO | Glassdoor

2.3

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Documentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in O'Fallon, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (O'Fallon, MO) in May 2017.

Interview

They went through a recruiter who barely spoke English, so I kept having to ask him to repeat himself. I told him the pay that I expected, and when he read it back, he gave a number 4 dollars less! Then we agreed on a dollar above what I asked, so I was thrilled, but then within 10 minutes, he called back with an offer "in a different department" doing THE SAME JOB, but for more than 2 dollars less. What a run-around. No wonder CITI keeps getting bad reviews and and high turnover

Data Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in O'Fallon, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (O'Fallon, MO) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was only about 15 minutes long. There were 2 ladies asking me the questions alternating between them. Very laid back and calm. Everyone was dressed very casual, jeans and nice shirts.

Interview Questions

• give me an example of a time when you had to confront a coworker or a peer because of a problem   Answer Question

Document Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in O'Fallon, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Citi (O'Fallon, MO) in June 2016.

Interview

For the temporary position it it done through the temporary agency, and relatively easy. Permanent interview process is basic questions done by the managers of the team you will be working with.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company? What are your strengths and weaknesses? How did you handle a conflicting issue.   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in O'Fallon, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (O'Fallon, MO) in June 2016.

Interview

The process consisted of multiple phone interviews with HR and the business managers; as well as multiple in person interviews culminating with a panel discusssion. There were many questions specific to the business, the position, my past, as well as some general skills and problem solving questions.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I have handled challenges in the past.   1 Answer

Short Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in O'Fallon, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Citi (O'Fallon, MO).

Interview

Basic questions that they seem to ask on every interview. I liked how they take time out to get to know you and what you can really do with a company when they go outside the box

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Loss Mitigation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in O'Fallon, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (O'Fallon, MO).

Interview

Online application.
    Phone Interview- They asked general questions
    1:1 Interview - I really did not speak much the person interviewing me spoke the whole time.

The interview was the easiest part. He pretty much told me that I had the job.

Negotiation

Someone called, and advised me that Citi wanted to offer me a position. They advised me of the Salary, and i have 7 days to give them an answer.

SPOC/Loss Mitigation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in O'Fallon, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi (O'Fallon, MO) in July 2013.

Interview

Basic interview. Current job, why did you leave, why do you want to work here, basic mortgage and home loan information. Discussed dealing with different types of accounts..collection for 30-120 days late loans, bankruptcy, foreclosure, loan modifications, processing payments. Citi teaches this in month long paid training if not familiar.

Interview Questions

• Job requires alot of phone interaction with customers (call center). How are you with people?   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in O'Fallon, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (O'Fallon, MO) in May 2013.

Interview

Pretty indifferent to the interview. It did take a long time for a decision to be made.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straight forward - they have little negotiation room.

Applications Dev Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in O'Fallon, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Citi (O'Fallon, MO) in March 2012.

Interview

Simple, straightforward. Had over the phone interview and then an in person interview. Questions were typical interview questions followed by a few dev related questions to test knowledge of the system. I was hired a few days later.

Interview Questions

• How are you a good fit for the job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy.