Citi Operations Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 12, 2017

2.8

39 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

one interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

really annoying. They go ridicoulously low knowing you will defo ask for more.

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Operations Analyst Interview

Interview

total three rounds of interview, including interviews with two managers paired for three times on the third round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY).

Interview

Why Operations? Tell me about some events going on in the market? What are some regulations affecting the way we work in the market?

Interview Questions

• What is the current value of the Euro? Which countries are involved in the Euro?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Roseland, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Roseland, NJ) in October 2010.

Interview

1st Round, 3 Interviews with Two VPs, One Associate
    2nd Round, 3 Interviews with Two VPS (different), One SVP
    All Questions Were Behavioral, save for one or two accounting related questions. Accounting questions were very basic, i.e. how does net income show up on Balance Sheet/ Cash Flow Statement.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Newark, DE) in March 2011.

Interview

I was recruited through a collage event.
    I approached the representative having prepared for the conversation with a basic knowledge of the company and It's major contributing members. I also did some research on the role itself and what expectations may be.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume.
      Relate your previous experience to this role.   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

First I was contacted for a phone screen interview, which went well. Then I was brought onsite for two one on one interviews. Then I was told I received the offer, just had to sign and return the offer letter, fill out some more forms, and do a drug test.

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Citi in June 2011.

Interview

The job interview process was easy. Simple interview and then hr contacted me as soon as Possible. Got Excell benefits abs pay at first. Tell off and sick time were both good as well.

Anonymous Employee in Getzville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (Getzville, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

I got to interview there twice. The interviews were fairly well balanced. They mainly asked some general question about myself, the financial markets, and the structure of the company. I got the position and what they are looking for was someone who they could work into a good employee, not necessarily someone super knowledgeable

Anonymous Employee in New Castle, DE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New Castle, DE) in April 2015.

Interview

I was approached by a Citi recruiter after I submitted my resume on the University career services site. It was two rounds of interviewing, where I met with two different people each time. They just asked behavioral questions, no case studies or technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you experienced conflict with a position of higher authority - how did you address this person / problem?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Castle, DE

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New Castle, DE) in October 2008.

Interview

Interview process was efficient. Began with a 1-on-1 interview with a department manager (VP) for a first round and three 1/2 hour interviews with 3 different department and section managers (VP and AVP). Took over a month to extend the offer, though...

Interview Questions

• Are you a big picture or a small picture person.   1 Answer

Negotiation

nonexistent