Citi Operations Summer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citi Operations Summer Analyst Interview Questions

2.2

Operations Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

On Campus. Applied through school website and online at Citi as well. Interview was one round, 2 30 minute interviews with 2 people. Questions were all pretty straight forward, targeted towards seeing your fit within the company. Main question they wanted to know you knew the answer to is "what is the dodd-frank act?" The people were both very friendly, and not intimidating at all.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Summer Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY).

Interview

Not hard basic questions

Interview Questions

• Tell me about Dodd Frank and some of the other regulations in the Financial World?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied through my college job portal. It consisted of 2 rounds of 2 30-minute phone interviews of employees varying seniority. They asked all behavioral questions with a few market view questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

Had an on campus interview, but never received a call back from HR. Received an email 2-3 weeks later asking me to come in for a Super Day in 2 days. Super Day consisted of two 1 on 1 interviews with people within Operations (Managers, Analysts, etc) at the ICG office at 388 Greenwich Street. Interview process wasn't a bad experience, but the HR was very slow and do not often respond to emails.