Citi Private Banking Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Private Bank Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi (Dallas, TX).

Interview

After first round interview, I was asked back for a second and final round. I interviewed with 8 people and everyone was very friendly. The interview lasted about 2 hours and I talked with two people at a time and then rotated.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question
  • How would you handle conflict? And if you need some information for a client and you can't get ahold of the person you need to contact how would you go about solving this?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Private Banking Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi in October 2014.

Interview

Applied through company website + referrals. Contacted me for a phone interview. Combination of technical as well as company fit questions. Interviewer didn't seem all too interested in my answers. A couple of the more personal questions caught me off guard.

Interview Questions

• Why private banking? What is your biggest regret? Tell me about a time you were in a group and faced a problem and how you came to a solution. How would you tell bad news to someone? Which countries would you invest in? If I were a client with $10 mill - where would you invest? What matters to you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

Only 2 rounds (although I may have been fast-tracked bc of connections.) 1st round interview via phone is entirely fit. 2nd round is a 3 part interview where you meet with 3 pairs of their PB team. All of them have their fit components, with 1 being slightly more technical, and the other 2 being more experience based.

Interview Questions

• Which of the following asset classes is offers the best value in a low-interest rate environment: HY, inv. grade bonds, or equity market?   Answer Question

Private Banking Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

HR meeting, online tests, 2x 30 min phone interview, and whole day assessment centre (3 interviews, case study, group study)

You first apply online, then get to talk to the HR (basic hr questions but I felt they judged personality and character), then online numerical and verbal assessments (Fairly easy).

After that you get a 2x30 minutes interview with Private Bankers/Investment Counselors. It was about my studies and how I pictured the private banking industry.

Finally, the Assessment centre was more tense, very little time to make up your mind, you alternate between 3 interviews with managing directors, one case study preparation and presentation and one group study.

Interview Questions

• They asked broad questions :
      1 - Why Citi ? Why private banking ?
      2- Tell me about at a time where you did seek mentoring help.

etc...   Answer Question