Citi Product Control Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citi Product Control Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2017

3.4

Product Control Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

First round interview was a one on one on campus interview for 30 minutes. After you go onto the next round, which is an on site which consist of two 30 minutes interviews.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Anonymous Employee in Getzville, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Getzville, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Pretty laidback, meet the managers and they ask you a few questions along with your college education. I only had one interview whereas many had from two to three interviews.

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Citi (Buffalo, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Was simple enough, but met with multiple teams. Took 2 days in order to meet with everyone and on average had two assistant VP's interviewing me. Everyone was friendly and asked basic questions that you would expect in an interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you perform in teams and what is a past experience you had difficulty with in teams.   Answer Question

Product Control Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied for this position online through Citi careers website. Received a phone interview and was then called in for next round interview with two different managers. The overall interview experience were mainly situation questions and seeing how you will fit in with the team. They asked questions such as background, what would you do if you are dealing with an uncooperative person and more. Overall the experience wasn't bad

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you worked in a team and had to deal with a person who did not do their share.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Buffalo, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

Very long hiring process takes forever to be hired

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Citi (Buffalo, NY) in December 2011.

Interview

Applied online. Received a phone call asking to come in for an interview within a few days. First interview was with 6 people, in 3 groups of 2. A month later, was called in for a second interview. This was with 3 people, one 2:1 and one 1:1. Initially rejected, but later received offer.

Interview Questions

• I had mentioned I was taking a class in International Finance. They then asked about the European debt crisis.   Answer Question