Citi Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citi Product Manager Interview Questions

2.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was split over 2 interactions: 1 day 3 interviews was supposed to be 4 but one manager couldn't make it.
I later did a phone interview with that 4th person.
It was pretty simple. I think I was pretty over qualified so it wasn't that difficult. I was in need of a job after unemployment. I think they took advantage a bit and didn't offer a sign on or negotiate the salary as is standard.

Interview Questions

• Questions were the standard. They basically wanted to know how I would 'grow with the role' as they were in the midst of some changes and wanted to hire for the future.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Elk Grove, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

Interview consisted of both phone and in person interviews. Met with recruiter, manager and Sr. management. Background check/drug screen upon offer. Pretty standard interview process, although it did drag on for a bit.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

Initial phone call from Citi recruiter . I had two days of interviews with 4 people each day. They did a baukground check. The recruiter was very helpful and easy to work with.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. The interviewers were trying to assess if I knew about the products I would be managing.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate for base salary.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Managua (Nicaragua)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Citi (Managua (Nicaragua)).

Interview

In Nicaragua they first call you for a brief interview to know salary expectations and after that there is a meeting with the person that would be your manager. Finally there is a meeting with the CEO of the company.

Interview Questions

• What is the most recent product that you have launched and how was the process?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi in June 2012.

Interview

It was ok. Asked a few questions mostly looking for job experience related. Was a little rushed.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi in February 2008.

Interview

A former colleague made the introduction to the hiring manager. The initial contact with the Bank was positive. The infrastructure of the company was positive, the people I met with were insightful, and the questions posed were probing but fair. I had three interviews, each with more senior people. My advice is to be as well-versed as possible in the workings of the department you are attempting to join. I think that made the difference.

Interview Questions

Counter offer from current employer was more attractive.