Citi Project Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citi Project Leader Interview Questions

3.5

Project Leader Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

2 - 3 phone or face to face interviews

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Project Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in January 2008.

Interview

Recruiter arranged for the interview. Initially met with HR, then the hiring manager. This lasted about 30 mins each.
    This was followed up with interviews with 2 senior team members. About 30 mins each.
    Was called in the next day to interview with Sr Manager. This lasted about 45 mins.
    Recruiter called to say I was given an offer. The $ amount I was initially quoted by the recruiter was reduced by 5K. This was firm, no flexibility.
    Anyway, I took it.

During the interview, the manager seemed to be really busy and was called away a few times to fight some fire and take phone calls. This was annoying for me, felt sorry for the manager. Seemed like he did not delegate enough and took it upon himself to handle every situation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiation. If you like the people or technology or responsibilities, take the offer, get the experience, then look around to move to another team/department.