Citi Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citi Project Manager Interview Questions

3.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Telephone. Manager always distracted. Spoke too quickly. Didn't ask very good questions. Didn't share much about what is needed or why. referred by colleague. Overall not a good interviewer. Very discouraging experience. I answered every question and never heard back.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Tampa, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

1st you get interviewed by the recruiter ones you are past that and you qualify for the job you get scheduled for 2nd interview with the hiring manager. Then 3rd one with another associate manager and in some cases 4. The 4th one is usually with a senior manager or department manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citi (Irving, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with too many people on the phone. Glad I didn't get the job because I think I would have been miserable trying to meet there expectations and the pay wasn't very good.

Interview Questions

• They wanted a network person for a project management position. Doesn't make sense the way it was advertised.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Questions were simple and straight forward.