Citi Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citi Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Feb 17, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Telephone. Manager always distracted. Spoke too quickly. Didn't ask very good questions. Didn't share much about what is needed or why. referred by colleague. Overall not a good interviewer. Very discouraging experience. I answered every question and never heard back.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online, then was called in for nterview over the phone with HR. Following that I was called in to meet with the hiring manager. Hiring manager asked for a second round with key team. That found was very informational. We met all together on a round table to stress teamwork.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

initial phone interview with manager then follow by two senior project managers on separate days. I was never told this is a junior job where i was looking for senior level job. The job description was given to me by a consulting company was different then whats what manger explained me about the job after joining the company.

Interview Questions

• how do you manager risks and issue, your background and experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Tampa, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

1st you get interviewed by the recruiter ones you are past that and you qualify for the job you get scheduled for 2nd interview with the hiring manager. Then 3rd one with another associate manager and in some cases 4. The 4th one is usually with a senior manager or department manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citi (Irving, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with too many people on the phone. Glad I didn't get the job because I think I would have been miserable trying to meet there expectations and the pay wasn't very good.

Interview Questions

• They wanted a network person for a project management position. Doesn't make sense the way it was advertised.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Irving, TX).

Interview

Online application, 2 phone interviews and 1 face to face

Interview Questions

• Many Behavioral Interviewing questions suggesting that the matrix management was not working.   Answer Question

Negotiation

very one-sided - take it or leave it

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I interviewed at Citi (Irving, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Had one phone interview with Program Director and then followed up with a f2f interview with hiring manger. Also interviewed with other PM. A very quick process. Did a good job at explaining the position and requirements; making sure your personality and work style would fit in the team.

Interview Questions

• How I handle stress in meeting deadlines; how do you handle working with other team members and they are not meeting deadlines that impact your project.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Tampa, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

I waited in the lobby for over 1 hour. I was escorted to a small meeting area that I can tell was used as a eating location. The manager came in smelling like cigarettes and with wrinkled pants. I knew at that point, if I was offered the job, I would not accept it. Rule 1: never look like a schlep when you have potential employees coming to the office for an interview.

Interview Questions

• It was the started behavioral type questions. I believe I asked more questions that he did.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in June 2007.

Interview

great

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I was approached by the recruiter first via phone confirming few things, later followed by a phone interview with hiring manager and then a last round with SVP. The interview started with a brief description about the profile and what company is expecting from the new project manager. Later the interviewer and svp began by asking the questions on past experience followed by a brief explanation on technical projects, clients, and team handled.

The whole process went for around 1/2 hr each. And both the interviewers were very very polite.

Didn't got any offer because of no experience in robotics process automation.

Interview Questions

• Technical projects, Technologies used, Teams handled, Daily task, Project scheduling, Team management, Robotic Process Automation, Cyber security, Deployments.   Answer Question