Citi Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citi Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Very long waiting period...the questioning process was more to determine whether you would fit in with the team

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where you had to confront someone who did something unethical?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Chicago, IL) in September 2012.

Interview

it was very well structured and coordinated. I mainly dealt with one person for all communication and setting up the interview. Then the hiring manager became the main interaction as I had several 1 on 1 type interviews. I was actually being interviewed for three different positions. Allowed me to see which one I would like the best and allowed them to see which one I would be best fit for. Turns out we both landed on same position.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Heredia (Costa Rica)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Heredia (Costa Rica)) in December 2015.

Interview

First I was contacted by hr analyst to set a call with future managers from Tampa, Fl. Then I got some test in my email and after that I got a drug test. Then the hr analyst call me to make the offer.

Interview Questions

• All related to knowledge of accounting and experience   1 Answer