Citi Senior Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citi Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Citi (Wilmington, DE) in August 2015.

Interview

Strictly phone interview with two people. Hired without face-to-face interview. Required drug screen and background check due to being the financial industry. Pleasant, not overly formal attitudes on part of interviewers. Quick start date needed. Large project with tight deadline.

Interview Questions

• Do you work well in a team environment?   1 Answer
  • Are you a self-starter?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Elk Grove Village, IL) in June 2011.

Interview

Interview consisted of an initial call from a recruiter with basic experience questions. This was followed by 2 additional phone interviews with managers then an in person interview with more managers.

Interview Questions

• No difficulty as the expectation and experience required of the role was lower than my experience and skill set.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a higher pay than initially offered.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

I didn't meet with anyone from HR. My first meeting was a phone interview with a potential colleague on the team. She asked typical questions and was very friendly. I then went on my second live interview with the hiring manager. He started out by describing what the group did and then asked me to tell him how my experience fit what they did. I think the hiring manager just liked me off the bat and was ready to make me an offer. I later spoke with him on the phone and he was already asking me when I could start. I later had another live interview with his colleagues and they also just talked about the projects they had, almost as though I was already working there. Overall, all my 4 interviewers were very bright individuals and I did give them enough info about myself that I think they had a good sence of my background.

Interview Questions

• I presume you know how to put together presentations, right?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They did not leave any room for negotiating. They did not budge at all so I found that to be odd.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi in March 2008.

Interview

Citigroup's interview process is failry difficul for salaried employess. Most interviews will be at least three stages; 1) an initial telephone screening by human recources, 2) a second interview - likely a panel interview 3) a telephone interview/face to face interview with the hiring manager. Once the interview process is complete you should expect at least 4-6 weeks for the decision to be communooicated. Do not expect follow-up call/emails to anyone in the interview process or human resources to be returned in a timely manner

In two hirings it took 6 weeks before I was notifited that an offer was forthcoming, and another two weeks to receive the offer of employment.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about you that's not in your resume that I'll learn about you 6 months after you've taken the job.   Answer Question