Citi Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citi Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2017

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi in February 2015.

Interview

The process of interviewing with Citi's Engineering dept. was unprofessional. The hiring manager missed our initial phone interview without any notice, and then the HR recruiter tells me to let him know if and when the manager calls by COB, assuming I was going to wait the rest of the day for the interview. We rescheduled the phone interview for the following day.

The person interviewing me had a very deep accent and I had to ask multiple times to repeat the question. The questions were easy and not deeply technical, but in less than 24 hours of business day they decided to go "with another person," even though I know I did well in answering the questions. Seems like they already made their decision prior to my interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Citi (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 1 brief technical phone interview + 4 meetings (in this order): data engineer, software dev team lead, architect and HR. Subsequently they asked for references. Then comes expectation (salary) coordination (WAY too late in the process). Be sure to LEAD with your salary expectations, or you'll be wasting your time (as, it turns out, I have wasted mine).

Interview Questions

• Describe an implementation of a stack that allows us to perform the following operations in O(1) time: push, pop, max.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Terrible Experience, totally two persons interviewed me, they are demotivating me and they wanted to show their skills instead of interviewing me. doesn't have people management skill. I decided not to work under them even if I get the offer.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Citi (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

It was pretty good and I was satisfied with the standard of technical question it was more like a discussion. The interviewer was looking for types of ideas one person can think?
    and also looking for the right attitude

Interview Questions

• It was more of java technical, starting from basic Java and less of the frameworks. Core java was the main part of the interview process then we had a discussion about the work and expectation   Answer Question
    • Analytical questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

They clear with the limits that they are going to provide to the hiring candidate

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Distributed client server architecture

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi in May 2011.

Interview

Initial contact was with vendor for a contract position. Basic questions regarding experience were asked.