Citi Senior Vice President Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citi Senior Vice President Interview Questions

Updated Jun 5, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

The hiring process takes a very long time. Often times receiving decline notification without any other contact from the organization. Positions are often times posted and removed and then posted again without any communication from the organization.

Interview Questions

• No questions answered as no initial interview was scheduled for position even though I had the requisite experience and skills.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Lots of questions and deep drill down on experience. Required to interview with multiple staff members. Longer process which may require rounds of interview and depending may require video interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying for this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

same as other company . First technical interview once first round completed then Sme level interview with all type of coding then management lever interview. At last with hr to discuss salary final

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY).

Interview

Hired in after consultant work.... so didn't follow the normal process. I was interviewed for the consulting work but that was straightforward and basically ensuring my skill set matched their need. No difficult questions or cases.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview went smoothly, and in a pleasant process. It last about 30-45 minutes. It contains both technical and non technical questions. It is not a very difficult process. It is more a mutual understanding process.

Interview Questions

• How do you think that you can fit in this position well?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

interviewed internally with the hiring manager, the manager wanted to know more about specific experience within the field rather than transferable skills. all in all with a brief interviewed seemed like the manager already has someone else in mind

Interview Questions

• name time when you had to solve difficulty problem? what did you do and what was the outcome   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Efficient and friendly, with lots of 2-way exchanges of helpful info about the job and the company environment. Many rounds of interviews with different levels of personnel. Overall, I had a positive impression of the company and the people.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

3 rounds - first two were fine, the last was meh. If you know what you are doing you should pass with flying colors. The biggest obstacle is really the hiring manager getting enough time or rememberingn to process the paperwork.

Senior Vice President Interview

Interview

I was hired as a full time employee based on my work as a consultant. They wanted me to convert as a full time position. I was torn because this position was a Senior Vice President position and my salary was at a Director level. I was at the salary cap limit for a SVP..

Negotiation

Long and painful

Senior Vice President Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi in November 2014.

Interview

Interview process took well over a month to find the right candidate... There was several rounds of interviews some in great detail, some not so much. I was given the opportunity to meet the entire Global Risk Team that I would work with on a daily basis. The rapport was very good within the team members.

Interview Questions

• what's the most pressing operational risk issue we have today, from a macro economic point of view?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very fair and transparent from both ends.