Citi Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citi Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Nov 3, 2016

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (Athens, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

It was an interview based at a career fair and they were pressuring down on their leadership program out of college, which required relocation which was not in my wheelhouse. The interviewer went over logistics and progression of the role and all the possibilities for advancement in the company. Overall it went okay, but I chose not to take the offer since my fiance is still in school and I'll be tethered in the state for the near future.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Made a transition form co-op to full time.The interviews process was very easy as i was making a transition from intern to full time in the same team. I have given it my best, but the reward hasn't been there

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

There were three 30 min on both Behavioral and Technical interviews back to back. Reviewed resume and asked about it. Also technical questions about traversing binary trees and different algorithms and data types etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citi (Austin, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

The interviewer is polite, he talks about his role in Citi as a security team manager. The internship will be either 8 weeks or 10 weeks, it's in Dallas. To be honest, it's a regular behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• -Tell me about yourself
      -What specific roles are you interested at
      -There will be second rounds
      1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Talked to them at a career fair and interviewed the next day. They were very friendly and the interview was rather relaxed. I was surprised they wanted me to interview as I was not well trained in the field they were hiring in, Information Security, but they were insistent that I come anyways.

Interview Questions

• Asked about how I go about identifying and solving a problem.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied through campus, process took one day. There were three round 1: Aptitude Round , Aptitude round is same as taking Amcat Test 2: Technical Interview and 3: HR+Technical round : Basic questions like Tell me about yourself, What did you pursue M.Tech, Family Background, question on oops.

Interview Questions

• Interview Question:
      1. Most of Questions were based on OOPS concepts and their daily life examples.
      2. Some simple program like reverse of linked list, Binary search etc.
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Very disorganized. I learned that they are hiring through friends and applied. Received an interview call and was asked a bunch of questions. Then I did a face to face interview where we spend 2 hours talking about random stuff followed by 2 technical questions. Mostly language specific.

Interview Questions

• Random questions, like how many bits in a byte? or java specific questions   Answer Question

They initially said they like me a lot but were not willing to negotiate at all. I wasn't okay with the terms of their offer and they stopped responding to my emails! So unprofessional.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

I have given a test for Citi group, their package is 7.5lpa(CTC). The test has no coding questions but contains a lot of reasoning, verbal, aptitude. Please do some practise on the aptitude questions. Some of my friends told me that in the next rounds of interview they asked some data warehousing related stuff(SQL)

Interview Questions

• pipe A can fill a cistern in t1 time, B can fill it t2 time. How much time can be taken if both pipes are opened.   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Citi in November 2011.

Interview

Initial interview was good followed with a personal interview. Overall satisfied with the process.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi in January 2011.

Interview

The interview in this company looks full of Nepotism. Regardless your skill, the interviewer would consider his side person. No wonder Citi is down and has very poor Java website