Citi Summer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 5, 2017

3.1

87 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Applied for summer analyst position for Private Banking arm. Was a great interview experience. I was invited to the final round but rejected due to the need of visa sponsorship to work in the US. Regardless, one of the best interviews I have had in my internship search.

Interview Questions

• What are three major events in the market that you are following now?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Citi (Austin, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Met the recruiters through a school career fair, interviewed with them a few days later. The recruiters were very engaging and it was a comfortable, interesting conversation. It was an even split between technical and behavioral questions. Overall, it was a great experience. The interviewers seemed invested in my growth as a professional and offered to transfer me to other positions that I might be a better fit for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi (Tampa, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

There was an interview with a CTO followed by a "super day" which included information about the company, networking, and two back to back interviews. The recruiter was great at keeping me up to date on everything and is the best recruiter I've been in contact with.

Interview Questions

• "Give me your innovative idea"   1 Answer

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

I applied through the Citi careers website. A few months later, I received an email about a first round interview. I was interviewed by one person on the COO strategy desk for Securities Services. Just was asked the basic first round "fit" questions, for the most part.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume.
      Why Citi?
      When did you experience conflict? How did you solve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

on campus interview with an associate. basic behavior questions and some tech questions. took about 30 mins. The interviewer was very friendly and I didn't feel nervous. Be prepared about your resume. Every details can be asked to explain. Prepare a project you did before.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

2 interviewers, one managing director and one senior manager. Interview was conversational but was embedded with a few behavior or technical questions. At the end of the day, you have to know your fit and your strengths, and be able to tell a story about it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied for the Global Risk Management role through my university's career portal. I was invited to a first round interview on campus. The interviewer was very relaxed and friendly and I wasn't nervous at all. The interview was very conversational and we ended up chatting back and forth about the industry. Overall it was a positive experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Two interviewers, first five minutes was just an introduction of yourself and they introduced themselves, remaining period was check the box technical questions, at the end have a few questions prepared to ask them

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview last about 30 minutes, mixed questions about behavioral and technical. I was underprepared, so make sure you know your resume very well. Anything on your resume may become a question. They want to know if you can work in a team, so a lot of questions like did you do your project with your classmates.ets

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY).

Interview

First Round got contacted by HR then a phone interview, heard back a week later. Got invited to the super day. Heard back about 4 business days later. HR was a little unorganized at first but eventually got to interviewing me and was consistent from there. The Super day was intimidating at first but everyone was super supportive and friendly.

Interview Questions

Citi Response

Apr 14, 2016 – Global Recruitment VP

We hope you enjoy our Summer Analyst Program in NYC!