Citi Summer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 14, 2017

3.1

95 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

First round on campus, then Superday in the office which had a case study and then 4 interviews after that. They were not looking so much for technicals but to see how you think and what your views on the markets and current events are.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about something important going on in the world and how will it impact the markets.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Citi (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

All behavioral, mostly asked questions about my resume and what I had learned from certain experiences, or simply asked me to elaborate on them. At the end asked if I had any questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you talk a little bit about what exactly you were doing at X company this past summer?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

30 minute in person where they are trying to find your fit for the various units. spoke with someone from a unit I was not interested in which I believe hindered my chances due to not being able to connect with interviewer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied for the summer analyst program in Hong Kong through the online platform. I interviewed at Citi New York Office. The interview was quite challenging and covered a lot of technical questions. But I definitely learned a lot from it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Submitted an application for Investor Services and was invited to do a phone interview. The interview was not what I anticipated and was very short and only asked introductory questions.

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Applied for summer analyst position for Private Banking arm. Was a great interview experience. I was invited to the final round but rejected due to the need of visa sponsorship to work in the US. Regardless, one of the best interviews I have had in my internship search.

Interview Questions

• What are three major events in the market that you are following now?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Citi (Austin, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Met the recruiters through a school career fair, interviewed with them a few days later. The recruiters were very engaging and it was a comfortable, interesting conversation. It was an even split between technical and behavioral questions. Overall, it was a great experience. The interviewers seemed invested in my growth as a professional and offered to transfer me to other positions that I might be a better fit for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi (Tampa, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

There was an interview with a CTO followed by a "super day" which included information about the company, networking, and two back to back interviews. The recruiter was great at keeping me up to date on everything and is the best recruiter I've been in contact with.

Interview Questions

• "Give me your innovative idea"   1 Answer

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

I applied through the Citi careers website. A few months later, I received an email about a first round interview. I was interviewed by one person on the COO strategy desk for Securities Services. Just was asked the basic first round "fit" questions, for the most part.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume.
      Why Citi?
      When did you experience conflict? How did you solve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

on campus interview with an associate. basic behavior questions and some tech questions. took about 30 mins. The interviewer was very friendly and I didn't feel nervous. Be prepared about your resume. Every details can be asked to explain. Prepare a project you did before.