Citi Summer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citi Summer Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 5, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

On Campus Interview followed by on site at a super day. It was a easy and informational process with people who wanted you to succeed helping you along the way.

Interview Questions

• Puzzle Question regarding people in a row needing to see each others heads.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi (Tampa, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

There was an interview with a CTO followed by a "super day" which included information about the company, networking, and two back to back interviews. The recruiter was great at keeping me up to date on everything and is the best recruiter I've been in contact with.

Interview Questions

• "Give me your innovative idea"   1 Answer

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in March 2013.

Interview

Rigourous. Three stages. Individual Competency. Individual Technical & Group Interview.
    I also had to do an online assessment before I received the interview offer.
    Make sure there are no mistakes in your CV. You have to apply online like everyone else even if you know someone.

Interview Questions

• What will you bring to Citi?   1 Answer

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Applied for summer analyst position for Private Banking arm. Was a great interview experience. I was invited to the final round but rejected due to the need of visa sponsorship to work in the US. Regardless, one of the best interviews I have had in my internship search.

Interview Questions

• What are three major events in the market that you are following now?   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi in January 2017.

Interview

Behavioural questions like whether you like to work in a team environment and hire you perform in a team. Also, questions about the general economy is asked. The overall experience is nice.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Citi (Austin, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Met the recruiters through a school career fair, interviewed with them a few days later. The recruiters were very engaging and it was a comfortable, interesting conversation. It was an even split between technical and behavioral questions. Overall, it was a great experience. The interviewers seemed invested in my growth as a professional and offered to transfer me to other positions that I might be a better fit for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview last about 30 minutes, mixed questions about behavioral and technical. I was underprepared, so make sure you know your resume very well. Anything on your resume may become a question. They want to know if you can work in a team, so a lot of questions like did you do your project with your classmates.ets

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Two interviewers, first five minutes was just an introduction of yourself and they introduced themselves, remaining period was check the box technical questions, at the end have a few questions prepared to ask them

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Attended Citi event in London
    Fast-tracked to first interview
    After that standard process
    Followed by video interviews
    Final round, interview with two senior employees from the team
    Heavily based on commercial awareness, make sure you read the FT cover to cover every day.
     Be enthusiastic. Show your hard work.

Interview Questions

• Why Citi? Why this position? How does the duration risk affect investors in current environment? What are your opinions on newsX and how do you think that affects countryY? How would you construct portfolio?   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in November 2016.

Interview

2 phone interviews for the first round. Asked me basic technical questions. Without any "walk me thru your resume". In the first round they said it was all technicals. Asked me about the industry I was doing during my last summer. Asked me the recent financial news in China.

Interview Questions

• How would an increase in depreciation affect the three financial statements?
      Why citi?