Citi Summer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 14, 2017

3.1

95 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

2 interviewers, one managing director and one senior manager. Interview was conversational but was embedded with a few behavior or technical questions. At the end of the day, you have to know your fit and your strengths, and be able to tell a story about it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied for the Global Risk Management role through my university's career portal. I was invited to a first round interview on campus. The interviewer was very relaxed and friendly and I wasn't nervous at all. The interview was very conversational and we ended up chatting back and forth about the industry. Overall it was a positive experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Two interviewers, first five minutes was just an introduction of yourself and they introduced themselves, remaining period was check the box technical questions, at the end have a few questions prepared to ask them

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview last about 30 minutes, mixed questions about behavioral and technical. I was underprepared, so make sure you know your resume very well. Anything on your resume may become a question. They want to know if you can work in a team, so a lot of questions like did you do your project with your classmates.ets

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY).

Interview

First Round got contacted by HR then a phone interview, heard back a week later. Got invited to the super day. Heard back about 4 business days later. HR was a little unorganized at first but eventually got to interviewing me and was consistent from there. The Super day was intimidating at first but everyone was super supportive and friendly.

Interview Questions

Citi Response

Apr 14, 2016 – Global Recruitment VP

We hope you enjoy our Summer Analyst Program in NYC!

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online then had a phone interview and was asked to attend the Super Day in NY. I had three back to back interviews, 30 min each. For the most part, the interviews were behavioral - asking how you perform in team settings. They were impressed if you knew current events about the company and could elaborate about certain financial concepts. Got an offer within two weeks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Newark, DE) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through handshake and got an opportunity to interview in my school. The interview was in a friendly and relaxing atmosphere. And they asked me standard questions to go through me resume. There were two employees of Citi interviewing me. However, after the interview I never get a reply.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

The hiring process consisted of one interview on my campus. After that interview I got an email to attend the Superday they hold. There were 10 slots for the Enterprise Operations and Technology Summer Analyst Leadership Development Program, and on the Superday they interviewed 24 candidates. On the Superday, I interviewed with three different people for 30 minutes each.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project, including one organizational aspect and one technical aspect of it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Pretty straight forward , some behaviour questions. Basic oop . some of the questions were a little vague. If you asked to elaborate they will assume you don't know enough. Everyone was nice although some of the interviewers appeared distracted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

The process took very long. First I got a phone interview, behavioral questions. And after two weeks, I got another phone interview with a finance manager. I went to Super Day in New York at last.