Citi Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citi Technology Analyst Interview Questions

3.3

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Phone Interview that consisted of very technical questions. I was contacted by a recruiter from UT Austin. The recruiter set me up with a phone interview. 30 minute interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Houston, TX).

Interview

First is a rather easy phone interview. They ask you general programming questions and seem to focus on group experiences you have had. After the phone interview they invite you to their offices where you speak to 3 different people who ask you some logic/programming questions for 30 mins and then you take a rather 1 hour hard test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

one phone call then got invited to super day which consists of three interviews followed by a written test.
    Phone interview consisted of a lot of oop question. No algorithms tho.
    1st round: went over resume and some oop questions.
    2nd round : same
    3rd round: it was more of an hr interview but he asked a couple of oop questions too.

Interview Questions

• some oop question. The written test was very lengthy, it had brain teasers, coding, sql and finance question. I took the interview on march 27 and still have not heard back so comment below if you are in the same boat.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

1 on campus interview then 3 1-on-1 interview. All technical questions either related to your experience and projects. Lots of programming questions. Be prepared to take a written test at the end of super day interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in November 2012.

Interview

Went to a Super Day with a lot of other students. Had multiple 1 on 1 interviews asking basic personality and programming questions. Officially applied to a position after and had another mini-Super Day with less applicants involved but far more in-depth interviews. Then had an hour to take a written test.

Interview Questions

• How do you swap two integer variables without using a temp variable?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in November 2010.

Interview

Received an email to attend their "Technology Super Day" Interview process after dropping my resume to a Citi representative at my school's career fair. I accepted their invitation and went to New York for the interview. I had three 30 minute interviews with representatives from three different branches. The questions weren't too difficult and I had to walk each interviewer through my resume step by step.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

CV and CL then straight to AC. 5 rounds, 2 competency, 1 technical, 1 case study and 1 group task.
    Everyone is friendly, just know your cv and the company and you're sorted. Might want to look up what case study and roup tasks are like if you've never done them, its standard stuff at citi so just google ACs.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

Online application, then logical test. then telephone interview. The interview consists of two parts, two interviewer, each part 30min. Most are Situation behaviours questions, and the second one may contain some questions about the position you applied. Mine is production support, so he asked me something about how do you evaluate your system.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when your project goal suddenly changed and the deadline is approaching, how did you react?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

Two 45 minute interviews, 2-on-1 for each one, followed by a one hour written technical test. In between the test and the interviews you are taken on a tour of the facility. 45 Minute interviews were not super technical, were more based on team experiences, etc. Written test was standard computer science/interview style questions.

Technology Analyst Interview

Interview

Obtained the interview through campus recruiting. First round was straightforward with basic questions on garbage collection, polymorphism etc. A few riddles as well. The final round (second round, actually) included attending the head office, writing a 45 min technical test and 2 interviews with hiring managers (one tech, one attributes).

Interview Questions

• The tech test is long-ish but not too difficult. Some tricky tech questions in the interview though.   Answer Question