Citi Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 29, 2017

3.1

47 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citi (Edison, NJ) in September 2017.

Interview

On campus meeting. Very quick with responses. I met representatives at the career fair and also met with them when they had events on campus. Overall good experience, but they do expect you to answer technical questions on the first in person interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2017.

Interview

Two rounds of interview. Starts with a phonecall from HR to get to know you better.

First round was a little bit of introduction, with getting to know you and your experience. There were also technical questions involved.

If successful, then you will head onto the next interview round with two other high position person and the same HR who you spoke with on the phone. This round was more relaxed and all were friendly to better understand you and get to know you better.

Overall, better to read up on technology as they really want to understand your background knowledge.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

I had two phone interviews with managers at the AVP-level and above and a technology written assessment. The written assessment is not a make or break point in the process. The phone interviews ranged from technical to very abstract behavioural questions. The managers were very friendly Anderson helpful throughout the process and the HR was extremely helpful and responsive.

Interview Questions

• What are primary and foreign keys in a DBMS? How does indexing on primary and foreign keys help queries?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at Citi (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

There are 4 interview stages.

1. HR
    2. Case interview
    3. HR Interview with Manager
    4. Hiring Department Interview

The whole process took about 9 months, from the first interview to the first start date. After the case interview, everything else is behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• 1. As a female, why do you want to join the technology analyst program?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Phone Interview that consisted of very technical questions. I was contacted by a recruiter from UT Austin. The recruiter set me up with a phone interview. 30 minute interview.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

one hour written technical test based on programs related to OOPS, recursion, SQL and a little bit of networking. After that 3 back to back interviews with 3 groups having 2 managers in each group.

The interviewer are friendly and gives you chance to think. Prepare yourself for linked list, inheritance, data structures, trees and SQL based questions like joins and dependencies. Be ready to write program on paper. Explain previous school projects etc.

Interview Questions

• Most of your question will be related to data structures. So, it may be difficult for you if your basics are not clear.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They have a standard and they offer one of the best package in the market. So there is nothing much to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in November 2012.

Interview

Went to a Super Day with a lot of other students. Had multiple 1 on 1 interviews asking basic personality and programming questions. Officially applied to a position after and had another mini-Super Day with less applicants involved but far more in-depth interviews. Then had an hour to take a written test.

Interview Questions

• How do you swap two integer variables without using a temp variable?   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Got an on-campus interview call

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in July 2011.

Interview

They called back more than 3 months after I applied online but the interview process was fast.
    I had a phone interview initially about my current status, skills, availability, location preference etc .
    Then I had 2 on site interviews on the same day. The first interview was technical and resume based, they asked me about the technologies I was good with and how I used it.
    Second interview was more behavioral in nature, where the interviewer contrasted lots of scenarios.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a colleague you think wasn't pulling his weight?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No, there was no option to negotiate.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bournemouth, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Bournemouth, England (UK)) in February 2012.

Interview

Same like usual assessment centre experience. I hope you could make the offer.