Citi Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citi Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2017

46 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in March 2014.

Interview

2 interviews. 1 in school and 1 onsite. Both asked about my experience and projects.
The onsite interview has two sections, one written test and one phone interview which last about 2 hours in total.

Interview Questions

• some algorithms, database questions, finance quesitons, system related quesitons   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)).

Interview

ok it was ok and no concerns overall assessment centre and interview felt it was all a bit pointless- referrals also made it easier for some people but overall it wasn't too bad.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a 3-round interview, technical interview + case study + behavioral question. The whole process took about 2 weeks. In general, the technical interview was not difficult, just based algorithm. The case study was all about team collaboration I guess, all members in my group passed it.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2017.

Interview

Two rounds of interview. Starts with a phonecall from HR to get to know you better.

First round was a little bit of introduction, with getting to know you and your experience. There were also technical questions involved.

If successful, then you will head onto the next interview round with two other high position person and the same HR who you spoke with on the phone. This round was more relaxed and all were friendly to better understand you and get to know you better.

Overall, better to read up on technology as they really want to understand your background knowledge.

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi in May 2017.

Interview

there are two stages of interviews, ask questions based on your resume. there are no technical questions, just behavioral ones that ask you how you handle challenges and problems.

Interview Questions

• What was the challenging issue that you had and how do you solve it?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2017.

Interview

Two Round of interview. Got call up for the interview one day after I applied for the job. The first round is like get-to-know you kind of interview, it was interview by HR staff, very friendly and nice lady, had a great time with her. The second one is technical interview with the Business manager and division Vice President asked about my past experience with the digital technology and programming skills.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

Three 1hr blocks - One was a written exam (algorithms, data structures, basic finance), other two were one on one interviews with senior developers / managers. The talks were verifying my experience (stepping through my resume and asking technical questions to ensure I knew what I was talking about).

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

I had two phone interviews with managers at the AVP-level and above and a technology written assessment. The written assessment is not a make or break point in the process. The phone interviews ranged from technical to very abstract behavioural questions. The managers were very friendly Anderson helpful throughout the process and the HR was extremely helpful and responsive.

Interview Questions

• What are primary and foreign keys in a DBMS? How does indexing on primary and foreign keys help queries?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at Citi (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

There are 4 interview stages.

1. HR
    2. Case interview
    3. HR Interview with Manager
    4. Hiring Department Interview

The whole process took about 9 months, from the first interview to the first start date. After the case interview, everything else is behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• 1. As a female, why do you want to join the technology analyst program?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (New Delhi (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

Interviews took place in IITD on Dec 06, 2015. Placement test was conducted back in August-September. I had secured good rank and it might had helped me in securing the job. Placement test included Data structures and aptitude questions.
    Interview consisted of 3 rounds. Simple mathematical puzzles were asked, Data structures questions were asked and some questions on CV. You should be able to explain your CV, your internships, etc. Data structures should be clear.

Interview Questions

• Explain your internship in brief and how it may help the job that you seek in our company ?   Answer Question