Citi Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citi Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Feb 10, 2017

3.1

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

Three 1hr blocks - One was a written exam (algorithms, data structures, basic finance), other two were one on one interviews with senior developers / managers. The talks were verifying my experience (stepping through my resume and asking technical questions to ensure I knew what I was talking about).

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

I had two phone interviews with managers at the AVP-level and above and a technology written assessment. The written assessment is not a make or break point in the process. The phone interviews ranged from technical to very abstract behavioural questions. The managers were very friendly Anderson helpful throughout the process and the HR was extremely helpful and responsive.

Interview Questions

• What are primary and foreign keys in a DBMS? How does indexing on primary and foreign keys help queries?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at Citi (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

There are 4 interview stages.

1. HR
    2. Case interview
    3. HR Interview with Manager
    4. Hiring Department Interview

The whole process took about 9 months, from the first interview to the first start date. After the case interview, everything else is behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• 1. As a female, why do you want to join the technology analyst program?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (New Delhi (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

Interviews took place in IITD on Dec 06, 2015. Placement test was conducted back in August-September. I had secured good rank and it might had helped me in securing the job. Placement test included Data structures and aptitude questions.
    Interview consisted of 3 rounds. Simple mathematical puzzles were asked, Data structures questions were asked and some questions on CV. You should be able to explain your CV, your internships, etc. Data structures should be clear.

Interview Questions

• Explain your internship in brief and how it may help the job that you seek in our company ?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

it is very easy. basically we just chat. nothing hard and all that you know i mean really. It is very interesting how people are talking about their jobs and all that, i mean, it is definitely a good experience. Yes I enjoyed it and got the job. I really do. It's a tremendous opportunity and yeah it's positive in every way possible. definitely recommend it. Yeah when i say it i mean it. thank you very much

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

Two 45 minute interviews, 2-on-1 for each one, followed by a one hour written technical test. In between the test and the interviews you are taken on a tour of the facility. 45 Minute interviews were not super technical, were more based on team experiences, etc. Written test was standard computer science/interview style questions.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

Sent in resume at recruitment event. Got emailed/called for an interview invite. At interview, first is tour of facilities with a few others. Recruiter explains some information common to all interviewees. Then you do two interviews with team leads from two different teams. (IT Support and Software Dev). Standard interviews, nothing surprising. Good benefits package and pay (60k) for the junior role.

Interview Questions

• Why Citi   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • Explain object-oriented programming. What are the paradigms? What do they mean?   Answer Question
    • I see that you worked at Hooli for an internship. What did you do there?   Answer Question
    • Rate yourself on a scale for -- ability to learn, ability to handle stress, etc...
      What makes you give yourself that grade? Explain.
      Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

CV and CL then straight to AC. 5 rounds, 2 competency, 1 technical, 1 case study and 1 group task.
    Everyone is friendly, just know your cv and the company and you're sorted. Might want to look up what case study and roup tasks are like if you've never done them, its standard stuff at citi so just google ACs.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

Online test and assessment centre. 5 face to face interviews.
    Case study, Human Ressources, Competency, technical, group exercice.
    You also have to take again the online test .
    There is no difficult or suprising questions. Having a basic knowledge of Citi should be enough.

Interview Questions

• Not technical, just competency based questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negociations

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Phone Interview that consisted of very technical questions. I was contacted by a recruiter from UT Austin. The recruiter set me up with a phone interview. 30 minute interview.

Interview Questions

• Very technical questions. About coding languages, etc.   Answer Question