Citi Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 16, 2017

3.1

44 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in November 2012.

Interview

Went to a Super Day with a lot of other students. Had multiple 1 on 1 interviews asking basic personality and programming questions. Officially applied to a position after and had another mini-Super Day with less applicants involved but far more in-depth interviews. Then had an hour to take a written test.

Interview Questions

• How do you swap two integer variables without using a temp variable?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

School interview, then onsite interview. Took around 3 weeks for an offer.

Interview Questions

• Choose your favorite framework. Why can't a company like Facebook use a third party framework for their mobile application?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

I had two back to back 45 minute phone interviews with a technology director. They asked mostly behavioral questions, although they did intertwine a few technical and "brain teasers." The first interviewer was good and really made me feel comfortable. My second interviewer was especially nice and spent a while talking about his experience in Citi and what an intern is expected to do.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in July 2011.

Interview

They called back more than 3 months after I applied online but the interview process was fast.
    I had a phone interview initially about my current status, skills, availability, location preference etc .
    Then I had 2 on site interviews on the same day. The first interview was technical and resume based, they asked me about the technologies I was good with and how I used it.
    Second interview was more behavioral in nature, where the interviewer contrasted lots of scenarios.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a colleague you think wasn't pulling his weight?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No, there was no option to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

HR Staff was very helpful. Interviewed with 3 managers. Mostly general/personal questions, some technical questions about programming experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe the difference between an object and an interface.   1 Answer

School

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in November 2010.

Interview

Loads of behavioral questions. "Tell me about a time when....." I was able to nail the first few questions and get to know my interviewer on a personal level after he realized I was competent and had good people skills. He handed me the interview form and a pen and said "Fill it out with whatever your best answers are...I'm definitely recommending you for hire"

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when something went drastically wrong on a project you were working on. How did you react?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not a lot of room for negotiating out of college. They give you a very competitive starting salary but are not very willing to negotiate much beyond that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in November 2010.

Interview

Received an email to attend their "Technology Super Day" Interview process after dropping my resume to a Citi representative at my school's career fair. I accepted their invitation and went to New York for the interview. I had three 30 minute interviews with representatives from three different branches. The questions weren't too difficult and I had to walk each interviewer through my resume step by step.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in March 2009.

Interview

1. Apply online
    2. Campus interview
    3. 2-hour interview. 4 managers, 30 minutes each

Interview Questions

• What were the major challenges you experienced in your prior job, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citi (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2017.

Interview

Two Round of interview. Got call up for the interview one day after I applied for the job. The first round is like get-to-know you kind of interview, it was interview by HR staff, very friendly and nice lady, had a great time with her. The second one is technical interview with the Business manager and division Vice President asked about my past experience with the digital technology and programming skills.

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi in May 2017.

Interview

there are two stages of interviews, ask questions based on your resume. there are no technical questions, just behavioral ones that ask you how you handle challenges and problems.

Interview Questions

• What was the challenging issue that you had and how do you solve it?   Answer Question