Citi Technology Analyst Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Citi Technology Analyst Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Dec 11, 2017

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Two interviews then one assessment center.

I was placed with a team (not of my choosing) immediately after my graduate training and never truly had an opportunity to rotate into other teams. Ultimately, I ended up leaving because I felt stifled. Looking back, I suspect my responses to the application case questions in the online form may have been the basis for my (first and only) team placement, so I would advise that applicant not take these questions for granted.

Interview Questions

• None, was well prepared with an array of responses to numerous possible questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

I received the invitation to face-to-face interview after one-month of application. The questions are mostly based on CV and cover letter and the interviewers were really nice. However, they didn't give me feedback after the interviews.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)).

Interview

ok it was ok and no concerns overall assessment centre and interview felt it was all a bit pointless- referrals also made it easier for some people but overall it wasn't too bad.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

Online test and assessment centre. 5 face to face interviews.
    Case study, Human Ressources, Competency, technical, group exercice.
    You also have to take again the online test .
    There is no difficult or suprising questions. Having a basic knowledge of Citi should be enough.

Interview Questions

• Not technical, just competency based questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negociations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

CV and CL then straight to AC. 5 rounds, 2 competency, 1 technical, 1 case study and 1 group task.
    Everyone is friendly, just know your cv and the company and you're sorted. Might want to look up what case study and roup tasks are like if you've never done them, its standard stuff at citi so just google ACs.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

Online application, then logical test. then telephone interview. The interview consists of two parts, two interviewer, each part 30min. Most are Situation behaviours questions, and the second one may contain some questions about the position you applied. Mine is production support, so he asked me something about how do you evaluate your system.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when your project goal suddenly changed and the deadline is approaching, how did you react?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bournemouth, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Bournemouth, England (UK)) in February 2012.

Interview

Same like usual assessment centre experience. I hope you could make the offer.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in January 2008.

Interview

The interview day gave me a rather positive impression towards Citi.

In the morning, there are maths and logic tests followed by 3 one-to-one interviews with managers. The tests are about 20 minutes each and relatively straight forward. My interviewers were quite friendly as well and 2/3 of them felt more like conversations; conversations about my past experience, what I would do in certain scenarios and a few questions testing my technical expertise. The interviews did not have much of the usual pointless HR questions you might get asked, such as "why do you want to work with us?" or "have you used technology?", which seemed like the only thing that Goldman Sachs was interested in.

During lunch, you have a chance to speak to a few recent recruits and also given a project proposal to read. The tasks during the afternoon are based on this. First, you need to submit an essay about this project and also prepare some presentation material such as slides. Once this has been completed, you present the project to a manager and later you are grouped with a few other applicants to discuss the feasibility of the project and also try to improve the design.

This concludes the interview day.

Interview Questions

• There was a financial question which I was asked, I forget the question, but it was about Citi and the current financial crisis.   1 Answer