Citi Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

3.1

212 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

Assessment Centre in Londomln with 5 other people.

Financial times exercise; case study and group work.
    Knowing the market trends is essential.
    Also knowing Citi's culture and sustainable goals. The case study is quite stressful, be preapred to resolve the case in a smart but quick way.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

The interview process was good. I went through with a recruiter who was really helpful and gave me lots of tips and useful information for the interview. Just be honest and yourself! Good Luck!

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Fast tracked to interview for IBD after the spring week programme. There are 4 parts. The first 3 are individual interviews. Most of the questions are competency-based since I am an Engineering student. The 4th part is a group discussion.

Interview Questions

• Read financial times and explain 3 news that you are interested in   Answer Question
    • Prepare a presentation in 45 minutes based on a booklet of information they give you.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Two interviews then one assessment center.

I was placed with a team (not of my choosing) immediately after my graduate training and never truly had an opportunity to rotate into other teams. Ultimately, I ended up leaving because I felt stifled. Looking back, I suspect my responses to the application case questions in the online form may have been the basis for my (first and only) team placement, so I would advise that applicant not take these questions for granted.

Interview Questions

• None, was well prepared with an array of responses to numerous possible questions.   Answer Question

IT Risk Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The initial job specification was very broad and seemed to be a set template for a range of roles.

There were 2 interviees; first was in person, and 2nd phone (as senior manager was in US).

The interviews were good, they narrowed down the role to specifics, and were honest.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my previous experience and how that related to this role   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Basic online application form asking for education, CV and cover letter etc. This was followed by aptitude tests. A telephone interview followed this, and then an assessment centre at the London office.

Financial Analyst Mandarin Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

I was declined after I handed out the application form without any explanation. My friend who does not require for work visa got the interview invitation. While, they said they recruit international students and embrace diversity.

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at Citi in November 2017.

Interview

Applied and took the online assessments, received a phone call to arrange for an interview on-site, interview took approx 45min, most of the questions were behavioural, had a few teamwork questions.

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi in November 2017.

Interview

Completed online assessments, was then called and asked to visit them on-campus for an onsite interview. Interview was straight forward and comprised mostly of behavioural questions. The whole interview was roughly 45min.

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

interviewed at citi, competency questions plus technical, quite easy overall, got offer two days after the interview, the process included written assessment, phone interview and final assessment centre. good luck everyone.