Citi Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 18, 2018

3.2

90 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Fast tracked to interview for IBD after the spring week programme. There are 4 parts. The first 3 are individual interviews. Most of the questions are competency-based since I am an Engineering student. The 4th part is a group discussion.

Interview Questions

• Read financial times and explain 3 news that you are interested in   Answer Question
    • Prepare a presentation in 45 minutes based on a booklet of information they give you.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Mandarin Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

I was declined after I handed out the application form without any explanation. My friend who does not require for work visa got the interview invitation. While, they said they recruit international students and embrace diversity.

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at Citi in November 2017.

Interview

Applied and took the online assessments, received a phone call to arrange for an interview on-site, interview took approx 45min, most of the questions were behavioural, had a few teamwork questions.

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi in November 2017.

Interview

Completed online assessments, was then called and asked to visit them on-campus for an onsite interview. Interview was straight forward and comprised mostly of behavioural questions. The whole interview was roughly 45min.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

I received the invitation to face-to-face interview after one-month of application. The questions are mostly based on CV and cover letter and the interviewers were really nice. However, they didn't give me feedback after the interviews.

Anonymous Interview

Application

Interview

Applied online, did tests, then on-site interview. The application process was quite easy, however, it took some time before getting invitation for interview. You can choose to do phone interview or go to the office for the first stage interview. No feedback provided afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Asked about problems I've faced and how I solved them.   1 Answer

Treasury and Trade Services Full Time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

First stage: a technical and competency based interview lasting 30 mins
    Second stage: half day assessment centre involving an online numerical test, communication group exercise, 2 individual competency based and technical interviews, and an individual presentation (30 mins of preparation time to draft and prepare a 10 min presentation)

Interview Questions

• Why Citi rather than other banks?
      Why TTS?
      What motivates you?   Answer Question

Spring Insight Week Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)).

Interview

Phone interview. The interview for this Spring Insight Week was very conversational with competency questions throughout. Prepare by answering these questions using the STAR method and know what questions to ask at the end before the interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online and after numerical tests got invited to do a phone interview. Interviewer was nice and asked me a bit about my CV before moving to some behavioral and competency questions

Markets and Securities Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

I submitted the application, did a numerical test, and then got invited to the first round interview about a month later. There were 2 rounds of group interviews, each lasting about 45 minutes. All technical questions. One focused on self-introduction and portfolia selection. The other focused on discussing current events.