Citi Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 19, 2017

3.1

195 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

IT Risk Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The initial job specification was very broad and seemed to be a set template for a range of roles.

There were 2 interviees; first was in person, and 2nd phone (as senior manager was in US).

The interviews were good, they narrowed down the role to specifics, and were honest.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my previous experience and how that related to this role   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Basic online application form asking for education, CV and cover letter etc. This was followed by aptitude tests. A telephone interview followed this, and then an assessment centre at the London office.

Financial Analyst Mandarin Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

I was declined after I handed out the application form without any explanation. My friend who does not require for work visa got the interview invitation. While, they said they recruit international students and embrace diversity.

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Applied through BrightNetwork. Was made to do an online application which involved writing a CV. Then I was invited to do online tests and after completing them I had to wait 3w for a phonecall telling me I was invited to an interview. Went to Citi in London and had 2 interviews, one was mainly competency questions and the other was mainly technical.

Interview Questions

• why investment banking
      why citi
      explain a time your morals were jeopardised
      valuation methods
      balance sheet questions   Answer Question

Markets Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

interviewed at their london office for the EMEA role.

process:
    online numerical test -> 2x first round phone interview (30 min each) -> assessment centre consisting of 2 competencies, 1 case study presentation, 1 group exercise and numerical verification test. the AC group has 6 candidates in total.

I attended the first ACs so the success rate is actually quite high. Many candidates received offers afterwards.

Interview Questions

• mainly competency questions - interviewers are following the handout given by hr   Answer Question

Spring Insight Week Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)).

Interview

Phone interview. The interview for this Spring Insight Week was very conversational with competency questions throughout. Prepare by answering these questions using the STAR method and know what questions to ask at the end before the interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online and after numerical tests got invited to do a phone interview. Interviewer was nice and asked me a bit about my CV before moving to some behavioral and competency questions

Markets and Securities Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

I submitted the application, did a numerical test, and then got invited to the first round interview about a month later. There were 2 rounds of group interviews, each lasting about 45 minutes. All technical questions. One focused on self-introduction and portfolia selection. The other focused on discussing current events.

Corporate Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

I was given two 30 minute interviews by 2 associate's in the CBD in the offices in London. Both were very friendly and engaging. They asked a mix of technical and personal questions, but nothing too hard as it was a first round interview.

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

Applied Online with CV and cover letter. I don't think I took any tests that I can remember. I was rejected pre-interview or before any other actions over email with no review of why I wasn't a good fit. I am at a very good university with good grades but maybe it's because I have minimal experience.