Citi Vice President Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 29, 2017

2.7

50 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

very thorough. tried to come prepared. tried to answer all questions and inquiries to my best. good rapport with interviewer. was fold that i will be contacted if presented with position. never heard from interviewer.

Interview Questions

• create a hypotheical issue and how to handle it as a manager   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Citi (Warren, NJ) in July 2011.

Interview

extensive many different managers 3 hours. You have many one on ones with all the managers involved with the job. They are all different people and individuals that can asked many questions. There does not appear to be much cooperation between them. They are free to ask any question they tink is appropriate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

It varies based on the group , but it is more on overall general technical understanding and expectational details.
    Also person should be aware but the sdlc and agile process
    Knowledge about Spring , Cache and Hibernate

Interview Questions

• How to connect Sybase and Oracle instance using spring   1 Answer

Because Sponsership issue

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

Met with four different people, all in one day. One advance HR phone screen. Very efficient and I received feedback and an offer within one day. The interview process took one whole morning on site.

Interview Questions

• What is the single most attribute that makes you successful   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

Joined as consultant detail interview includes technical questions and screening on knowledge

Anonymous Employee in Warren, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Warren, NJ) in November 2009.

Interview

3 stage process with 3 different individuals and finally one panel interview.
    Was both technical and behavioral.....

Interview Questions

• why do you plan to leave your current firm and join this role which offers just a little more pay,   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citi (Pune (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

I had 3 rounds of interview within a period of 1 week. They asked me to come in Person but since I was not at the same location they agreed for interview over web. They explained the Job Description in Detail, Fingers crossed still awaiting the offer from CITI

Vice President Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Multiple rounds of phone and in-person interviews. The in-person interviews were significantly better than the phone interviews. One interviewer seemed to have made his decision about me before the interview even started, so it was unpleasant. The rest of the interviewers were great and people I would love to work with. The HR rep overseeing my case was excellent.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Tampa, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

Initial phone interview and then in-person, three interviews in total. Overall process was smooth, efficient and quick. Was kept updated throughout the entire process. Took about three weeks total time from the first interview until I had an offer.

Interview Questions

• Experience based questions and also job specific, overall a good balance.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Pretty average, no surprised. They asked basic questions. Tell me about yourself, walk me through your resume, what do you know about this role, some STAR type behavior interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had a conflict with a colleague. How do you prioritize how your day and various deadlines?   Answer Question