CitiMortgage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CitiMortgage Interview Questions

2.7

Senior Ops Manager - Imaging Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in O'Fallon, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CitiMortgage (O'Fallon, MO) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with hiring manager. Interview was very tough - cell phone crapped out then she had to call back on house phone. Due to rain storm Charter phone connection was very poor. Hard to hear the questions.

Interview Questions

• Star questions - plus position specific questions   1 Answer

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at CitiMortgage.

Interview

The interview went well. They asked questions about my background and listened to my responses. I felt comfortable during the interview. They asked how I would handle certain situations. It went very well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Fair

Mortgage Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CitiMortgage (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Great interview questions for Team Leader. After first interview, the second interview was great. Was hired after the second interview. Company was great to work for. Citi sent us to Ann Arbor Michigan for training for 4 months.

Interview Questions

• How many years have I been underwriting   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CitiMortgage.

Interview

The HR manager asked what made me apply for such job? What are my expectations for the next 3 years? Also they had asked if i liked their company. It is a nice company, but you have to have the patience to go through all of their process, it does take time.

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at CitiMortgage.

Interview

took 5 months to get my job approved. kept going back and forth on if they were going to offer the job or not. I was told they wanted me just had to get the budget approved.

Negotiation

I was all outlined in the interview

Management Development Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CitiMortgage.

Interview

Applied on school's website. Followed by a phone interview and final-round 3 back-to-back interviews. All questions behavior. And for final round, there were 3 different interviewers. Should be prepared to adapt to different styles.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at CitiMortgage.

Interview

Submitted application on-line, called several weeks later to schedule interview with hiring manager. Behavioral based interview questions such as, how would you handle a difficult client, your most challenging situation and how you handled the situation. Job offer and salary information communicated by HR via phone call.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

HR agent made it clear there was no negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Intermediate Operations Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CitiMortgage (Tucson, AZ) in March 2014.

Interview

They go by STAR formatting, so even if you have the experience, if you don't follow the format, you won't get hired. Situation Task Action Result. You have to hit all points to even be considered for the job. It's ridiculous. They also require that you oversell yourself.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to face a difficult decision.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CitiMortgage.

Interview

The interview was pretty laid back. I was interviewed by a Unit Manager (UM) and a Team Lead (TL). Both were very nice and created a comfortable environment. Questions were typical "Tell me a time when..." and "How did you handle...." and were asked in a way that was almost like mandatory but more wanting to get a feel for how you interact.

Interview Questions

• The toughest question always seems to be asked at any interview, but I have a difficult time answering why they should hire me. I'm very humble and don't like to "toot my own horn".   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary was not discussed at the interview, aside from being informed of a shift differential for nights and weekends, but the (UM) said he was going to call HR and let them know he wants to hire me.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CitiMortgage.

Interview

Had 6 cancelled interviews, then the job was discontinued due to a hiring freeze. People were nice though.

Interview Questions

• First interview I wasn't asked any questions, I was to provide a summary of my experience over the years I have been with Citi. Second interview didn't ask any unexpected questions.   Answer Question