Citibank Branch Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citibank Branch Manager Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citibank (Dallas, TX).

Interview

At the time of application you''re required to complete an online assessment. I completed my application and assessment all in one day, in the morning. Later on that evening, I was contacted by a recruiter. At that time I was scheduled for an interview.

I met with the district officer. He was very direct and stern. Felt like I was in an integration. He asked questions such as:
What are your current sales goals?
What tactics do you use to achieve them?
How do you coach your employees?
What does you day look like?
All of the questions were sales related. The DO is sales driven, NO EXCUSES.

This was the only interview. The process was less than a month from start to finish.

Interview Questions

• What tactics do you use to achieve your goals?   1 Answer

Negotiation

What was offered was fair.

Other Interview Reviews for Citibank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Citibank (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

asked me a lot of normal interview questions.

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citibank (Sacramento, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Place application, called for phone interview, then face to face with Area Manager. Then job offer in one day. Questions where behavior based and experience driven.

Interview Questions

• We all work with someone who might not be as ethical as we are. What was the issue and what did you do?   1 Answer
    • Can you tell me of a time you had to meet a deadline for a project. Tell me of a time you had this and what did you do to meet it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation available

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citibank (Brooklyn, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

Recruited off of monster.com. Went to centralized location where I was interviewed by current managers and area director. Asked the usual questions, what is my experience, how would I handle certain situations, what is important to me and where do I see myself in the next five years?

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Citibank (McLean, VA) in March 2010.

Interview

I was already with the company and the interview was with the area director. Basically she wanted to know if I could coach people and to give her a time when I had a tough person to coach and what I did to bring them to where they needed to be.

Negotiation

They don't negotiate when you are from within. 5% max raise