Citibank Sales Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citibank Sales Executive Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Citibank (Mumbai (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

The interview was conducted by the Head of Business for MENA region. The interviewees had travelled to India for hiring where they interviewed candidates from all over the country at various locations to hire for Dubai and Abu Dhabi offices. My interview took about 45 minutes. They made me stay relaxed and questions were very straight forward. They seemed to focus on how well I could communicate my answers and how confident I was with these answers.

Interview Questions

• Sell me my phone. *then interviewer passes his phone to me*   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Citibank

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citibank (Mumbai (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

Aptitude Test
    Group Discussion
    Interview

Aptitude Test mostly include Data Interpretation questions and in logical section its only Visual Reasoning. English was easier.

Group Discussion Topic was Narendra Modi as a Prime Minister
    Interview was a stress type. Panel Interview is there, with all the guys checking your patience. They are very friendly and joke around. But you have to be excellent in communication skills, that's why Hotel Management guys have a very good chance.

Interview Questions

• Told to sell a product
      It was a stress interview   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Citibank (Lahore (Pakistan)) in June 2008.

Interview

it was my 1st interview of life because i was just free after my Graduation exam than one of my bro's friend told me about this vacancy than i went there it was good organisation but it was a sales franchise of citibank anyway it was not a big deal to get that job but be confidence and patience than you can get anything but you have to have fullfill in concerns about the organisation where you going to.

Interview Questions

• why we will hire you for this post ?   1 Answer