Citibank Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore | Glassdoor

Updated May 22, 2017

3.1

Markets and Securities Services Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citibank (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2016.

Interview

First round interview with a team lead followed by a Super-day with 3 consecutive rounds of interview. It was rigorous, as the team leads ensured the minimum requirements for technical skills, while the consecutive rounds with the higher management assessed your fit to the organization.

Interview Questions

• Getting to know more about you and a few technical skills   Answer Question

Corporate Actions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Citibank (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2016.

Interview

Interviewer was late. Interview was fairly easy. Was detailed in explaining the job scope. Was rejected in the end. Reason given was because the hiring manager wanted to hire only candidate of their race which sounds absurd. In short, the interview was a waste of time. Why bother selecting the candidate for interview when the hiring manager is only hiring a candidate of his race.

Interview Questions

• Describe past job experience. What do you expect from the job. What do you think corporate actions means.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citibank (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2016.

Interview

First round was with the team leader and the whole process was very comfortable, asked generic questions and wanted to know more about your background/experiences in sales. Second round was held with the HR recruiter and the whole process was more of getting to know your experiences and telling you the downsides of doing sales.

Operation Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Citibank (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2016.

Interview

Friendly interview process. Hiring manager is helpful and responsive. Managed to went thru the last round. However, had very bad experience with the HR. Surprised that a bank like this will have such a HR with bad attitude

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citibank (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2016.

Interview

Sending the application through Citi website, a call by HR to be advised by hiring manager if shortlisted for interview. An Interview by hiring manager, talking about skills, experience, the expectations of the role and as well as an introduction of myself. Hr will follow up if selected for another round of interview.

Citi Banking 101 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Citibank (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

First, a phone interview that lasts about 5-10 minutes where they ask about 3 standard questions and also tell me more about the program. You will be invited for a 1 on 1 interview at their office. Standard questions were asked, almost no technical questions. I didn't do very well at the interview, felt very lucky to be accepted.

Business Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citibank (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2015.

Interview

This was a 1-1 interview. The interviewer started off with an analytical question, asking me to analyse the market sales. Next he asked about why am I interested in this internship role, followed by a question on my failure. He shared with me about his past experience and he gave a lot of feedback and advices. The interviewer is very nice and helpful.

It was a great experience though I wasn't offered the position in the end.

Technology Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citibank (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview is happened in campus. It lasts for 40 minutes. At first the interviewer will introduce himself and invite interviewee to make a self-introduction. After then, he will ask technical question on spot. He described a typical coding task in bank, and ask for solutions. He asked three coding questions, and required me to write code on the white board.

Head of Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Citibank (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2015.

Interview

Few rounds of interview - reporting manager, manager of reporting manager and managers if working partners.
    Each round needs to wait for 2 weeks and the next round will be happened inthe following week only.

Interview Questions

• How to manager business request for new requirements in the middle of UAT while short of resources?   Answer Question

Senior Developer Equity Derivatives Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citibank (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2015.

Interview

Overall Interview process is good. 1st round was fitment round, 2nd round was technical round on C#. 3rd Round was on Design patterns and 4th Round was on Domain knowledge.

Interview Questions

• C# Technical questions on Delegates, Multicast Delegates. Design Patterns MVVM, Proxy, Factory. String reverse program to be written on board. Questions on Equity Derivatives Business related to Financial Geeks   Answer Question