Citizens Bank Bank Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citizens Bank Bank Teller Interview Questions

Interviews at Citizens Bank

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2011.

Interview

Long long and long!!! The process took over 3 weeks just to get a teller position. It seemed as if it would never end. I had other job offers and almost ended up going with one for fear of being turned down for a job since it took so long to get a reply

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citizens Bank

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Toledo, OH) in March 2012.

Interview

Applied online.
    Small test is required.
    Recruiter called did small over the phone interview/set up interview date with branch manager.
    Manager & Teller manager interviewed together at managers desk which is not private.

Interview Questions

• Sell me these business cards.   1 Answer
    • Asked about a time I had an unsatisfied customer and how I handled it.   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Applied and got an email a day later to set up a phone interview for next day. Two rounds phone interview and one onsite interview. Recruiter is polite and patient. She asked about my background and work experience, my interest in this area and my availability.

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citizens Bank in May 2016.

Interview

The process started onlinem and within a few days someone from HR called me asking if I was still interested. I said yes and they scheduled an interview for me 3 days later. As soon as I walked into the bank I got very positive vibes from other tellers, they were really nice, and outgoing. I felt like I was already working their without even interviewing yet. The actual interview was very easy, and I am a pretty shy person but they made me feel very comfortable. There were two people there interviewing, and we basically just talked about what the job was, and how I was doing with other things in my life other than work.

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Citizens Bank in July 2015.

Interview

The recruiter was very unorganized and forgot to follow up or return my call numerous time after he stated he would. The actual interview with the manager was actually very good I felt comfortable I received an off the same day about 2 hrs after my interview but I had to wait about 3 weeks to start because of waiting for an opening for training.

Anonymous Employee in Altoona, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Altoona, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online and got a phone call a few days after to go in for an interview in person. I sat down with the teller manager and branch manager. They asked me about my resume and general questions about my qualifications. I was told to check my email for the next step.

Interview Questions

• Have you handled large amounts of cash before?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not choose to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Warwick, RI) in October 2015.

Interview

Found job on linkin put my resume into a couple of branches. The recruiter called me back to go to interview with a week. I went to the interview it was very relax and friendly atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Let's role play. Try and sell the consumer a credit card or a loan.   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Hiring process started with an online application and resume. After completing there is a fairly extensive online test that is split into four parts. Part one is the typical what-kind-of-person-are-you type psychological test, part two is a simple math test with real-life bank situations (calc or pen/paper is recommended), part three is a test of your ability to recognize numbers and find discrepancies in typical bank paperwork. For example, you might be given a deposit slip to check against a check. You must make sure the name, account number, and amounts are the same in both. Both this section and the math section are timed. Part four asks about what you would do in specific situations. You choose the best and worst solutions to each real-life scenario.
    After finishing this, assuming you received satisfactory marks, you should hope to get a phone call to schedule a phone interview within a few days. I just finished this portion of the hiring process and the woman i spoke with was friendly and made me feel comfortable. She gave me an overview of the bank and what the job would entail. She asked me a few questions from my resume, but nothing difficult. Everything was very straight forward and conversational.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate customer? How have you dealt with a situation like this in the past?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Toledo, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

Computer interview, I had to click a link and record myself answering questions previously prepared. They give you a chance to practice (30 secs) and they also give you a chance to redo your response. up to 3 times max each question.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time I went above and beyond for a customer?
      Why are you a good fit?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2011.

Interview

First you take a test online. If you pass, you get called for an interview. The interview was just a bunch of questions that the hiring manager decides to ask. I did not get interviewed by the mgr of the branch I wanted to work at and didn't know it until I went thru the interview. No real formal structure. Rather easy. They do background checks, credit checks, and drug tests.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of your previous customer service skills and how it benefited the company.   Answer Question