Citizens Bank Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citizens Bank Banker Interview Questions

2.9

Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Phone Interview. Regional Manager Interview and Branch Manager Interview. Test and Background Check. Verification of Employment Check. Willing to hire people that don't even fit quality for the positions.

Other Interview Reviews for Citizens Bank

Banker Interview

Interview

Phone interview then 1 on 1. They asked about past work experience. Then walked me through position and also had the regional manager there too. Went to training process for a few weeks where you learn how to balance and banking products. Felt like a solid base to start with for someone with no previous banking experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was able to get more what I wanted I felt like. It was at the end of the interview after I felt they were ready to offer the position. Seemed like the best time to ask about it.

Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Three interviews hiring process went very quickly. I first spoke with the recruiter to do a phone screen. After the phone screen I was then called for an in person interview with the hiring manager. The second interview was with the assistant manager and the third interview with regional manager Received an offer within two weeks.

Banker Interview

Interview

Phone then face to face. Some interview with regional others with just the branch manager it's an easy process not very hard at all. The the the the the the the the the theyou

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Akron, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

Recruiter calls you first, and then I sat with the regional manager and then the branch manager for the location I would be working in. I was able to get good information around the position and requirements from the phone recruiter before even seeing someone in person. The regional manager was very nice and also tried to ensure I was very clear on the role and what benefits it would provide for me

Interview Questions

• They asked about customer issues that I have handled   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2013.

Interview

It was fairly quick and convenient. The interviewer took the time to answer all of my questions. They explain the job very well and talked about the companies contentious training effects to help employee grow and be successful. They discussed there policy and how they are always updating theresupport programs and product line for there customers.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

Straight forward

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Southfield, MI) in June 2012.

Interview

Very basic interview, no different than any other retail setting. Nothing specifically difficult.

Interview Questions

• Interested in interview process of other banks (bank of america, chase, quicken, etc)   Answer Question

Negotiation

negotiate pay, I found out after that it was negotiable, even though I was told it was not.

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Erie, PA) in November 2011.

Interview

Easy if you know someone! Called the next day by recruiter and then came in for a mass interview and WON! Next I waited for a phone call then went to Pittsburgh for training! Interview was easy training was great and they put me up for a stay in the Omni hotel!

Interview Questions

• They asked about previous sales experience and cold calling   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Detroit, MI) in December 2009.

Interview

I originally applied online and during that process you have to take a series of test for math and such. I interviewed with 4 Branch Managers in One on Ones and then one interview with 3 Branch Managers. My advice would be to always dress for the job of the person that is interviewing you and prepare yourself by studying the company and some important things with their company and industry.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was unable to negotiate, but I stated my concern and they did ask my desired pay and made an offer close to it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guilderland, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Guilderland, NY) in November 2009.

Interview

They called me for an interview at their new location in Guilderland, NY. The manager was very nice and tried to convince me regarding the potential to make loads the first year. She kept on talking about how her branch was the best in the country and always met their goals. She tried telling me how leads were provided and cold calling was not required. I knew right there that it was a bunch of B.S.