Citizens Bank Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

2.9

44 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied by just walking in and giving them my resume.Got a call for the interview to attend in person.The manager was very pleasant and made me feel comfortable when I walked in to give them my resume.

Interview Questions

• Asked to tell her about myself, my past work experience and why I was the one for them?   Answer Question

Commercial Bank Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

there were 3 rounds of interviews. At the super day, you meet other interviewees who make the final round and meet people who are in the program. Don't be nervous. The interview setup is slightly intimidating. So expect this and prep yourself to walk in with confidence.

Risk Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

One behavioral thirty minute on campus interview with someone from HR. She asked me about my data analysis skills and about my past employment experiences. Really focused on data analysis experience. Pretty straightforward interview

Interview Questions

• How are your data analysis skills?
      Tell me about a time where you analyzed data
      Why didn't you go back to your past employer? Did they not give you a full-time offer?   Answer Question

Capital Markets Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

On-Campus interview that lasted about 30 minutes. Interviewed by a first-year analyst and a VP. The first-year was super friendly and nice, however the VP was really bland and would barely make eye contact with me, despite the fact that I had met him before.

AML Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Canton, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

Group nterview out of Canton MA. It took an average of three weeks after interview to get an offer. I followed up with the recruiter by e-mail to ensure I was still in the running (Recruiter was great at responding to e-mails) Had a group interview that was very informative and positive. Managers were very professional and down to earth. Towards end of the interview they requested I read and summarize at best an "unrelated" story. Due to my experience, I found it to be an interesting challenge.

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

After first round interview with HR, I had the second round interview with two senior quants. HR interview was easy. Very basic questions about resume. For second round intereview, there were a little questions about resume and some technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Look through regression analysis
      How to find outliers?
      How to deal with it?
      Some questions about missing values.   Answer Question

Senior Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Rochester, NH) in May 2017.

Interview

It was great we talked about my lengthy experience in customer service and warming with cash every day and how to Handel certain and difficult customers all and all it was very great interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you Handel an angry customer ?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through campus portal. Was selected for phone screen - 2 on 1 with alumni from my school. Offered superday, three hours in the afternoon, although I think there was a morning one as well. Mostly 2 on 1 behavioral interviews to determine fit with group. Extended offer within two days.

Capital Markets Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

The people were nice and the culture there is great, however the technical questions were difficult. Overall the experience was good as it was my first time going through and interview to work at an investment bank.

AML Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Canton, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

I had to do some weird writing thing that they just made up. I was interviewed by 4 people at once and the questions they ask are ridiculous. Huge waste of time for them to not even consider you for the position.

Interview Questions

• Asked about what I would do if I saw suspicious activity on an account   Answer Question