Citizens Bank Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 12, 2017

3.4

Capital Markets Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

The people were nice and the culture there is great, however the technical questions were difficult. Overall the experience was good as it was my first time going through and interview to work at an investment bank.

AML Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Canton, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

I had to do some weird writing thing that they just made up. I was interviewed by 4 people at once and the questions they ask are ridiculous. Huge waste of time for them to not even consider you for the position.

Interview Questions

• Asked about what I would do if I saw suspicious activity on an account   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dedham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Dedham, MA).

Interview

Went in for a 4 hour interview with 7 different people. The people were great I have to say. I never heard anything back however. After a month, called in to find out the status and was told the position was filled. No one from the company reached out to me at all regarding this. It would have been one thing if I only had sent in my resume or had one phone call with HR. To go through a 4 hour interview and then be disrespected with no response - not ok in my book. Says something about the company's ethics.

Interview Questions

• What type of projects have you worked on.   1 Answer

Debt Capital Market Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through school. They asked mostly behavioral question. Since I did not have internship experience in finance, they seemed a little bit concerned. The interviewer were nice and friendly. It went pretty well. I found out at the end of the week I didn't make it to second round.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Everett, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

She asked me if I had any questions after the interview was over and I said "When do I start?" I guess she didn't like that answer so I laughed nervously and just lost all hope

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melrose, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Melrose, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

I showed up ten minutes early for the interview. Thirty minutes later the manager finally introduced herself to me. She constantly pronounced my name wrong even after I corrected her. She pretty much just kept asking why I hadn't applied to other banks besides Citizens. She was very negative about everything I had to say.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied on line and then was notified that I was selected for the phone screen.
    First round of behavioral questions and resume-related questions. Standard and basic behavioral and situational questions. Just need to prepare in advance.
    Did not get to the second round.

Commercial Banking Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

Submitted application and had a informal interview with the recruiter then went for a face to face interview in Boston. It wasn't too hard, friendly environment. The interview was about my resume and my future motivations and where I would see myself in ten years. I was asked questions mainly about Citizens and the current development of the company.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Plymouth, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

Very short and precise and to the point. Seemed like they put more emphasis on your resume than getting to know you in person. Interview process seemed very tense and uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with someone in a team that's not pulling their weight.   Answer Question

International Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Medford, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Medford, MA).

Interview

The position was eliminated and moved to a different group, Although any interview experience is helpful, there was no job to be had when I got there.