Citizens Bank Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 20, 2017

40 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

AML Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Canton, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

Group nterview out of Canton MA. It took an average of three weeks after interview to get an offer. I followed up with the recruiter by e-mail to ensure I was still in the running (Recruiter was great at responding to e-mails) Had a group interview that was very informative and positive. Managers were very professional and down to earth. Towards end of the interview they requested I read and summarize at best an "unrelated" story. Due to my experience, I found it to be an interesting challenge.

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

After first round interview with HR, I had the second round interview with two senior quants. HR interview was easy. Very basic questions about resume. For second round intereview, there were a little questions about resume and some technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Look through regression analysis
      How to find outliers?
      How to deal with it?
      Some questions about missing values.   Answer Question

Senior Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Rochester, NH) in May 2017.

Interview

It was great we talked about my lengthy experience in customer service and warming with cash every day and how to Handel certain and difficult customers all and all it was very great interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you Handel an angry customer ?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through campus portal. Was selected for phone screen - 2 on 1 with alumni from my school. Offered superday, three hours in the afternoon, although I think there was a morning one as well. Mostly 2 on 1 behavioral interviews to determine fit with group. Extended offer within two days.

Capital Markets Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

The people were nice and the culture there is great, however the technical questions were difficult. Overall the experience was good as it was my first time going through and interview to work at an investment bank.

AML Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Canton, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

I had to do some weird writing thing that they just made up. I was interviewed by 4 people at once and the questions they ask are ridiculous. Huge waste of time for them to not even consider you for the position.

Interview Questions

• Asked about what I would do if I saw suspicious activity on an account   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dedham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Dedham, MA).

Interview

Went in for a 4 hour interview with 7 different people. The people were great I have to say. I never heard anything back however. After a month, called in to find out the status and was told the position was filled. No one from the company reached out to me at all regarding this. It would have been one thing if I only had sent in my resume or had one phone call with HR. To go through a 4 hour interview and then be disrespected with no response - not ok in my book. Says something about the company's ethics.

Interview Questions

• What type of projects have you worked on.   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA).

Interview

Phone screening was about 30 minutes, then two in-person interviews roughly 45 minutes each. after the third interview, a recruiter called me on the third week to ask me for proof of my previous employer salary. I asked the recruiter, what if I don't want to provide that info, she replied then we can't move forward with the recruiting process. I felt that they didn't believe my salary info, plus they needed to see my previous income so they can determine the new income. I really didn't want to provide my previous salary because I felt I should be evaluated on my work history, personality and intellectual level which all can be known from various assessment and interview questions. After I faxed them the W-2, Citizens had offered me the role.

Interview Questions

• Questions about sales, employee management, customer service and your previous role. The asked me to provide them my Pay stub from previous employer so they can determine my pay.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pretty much, they start from my previous employer income. Therefore, if you have taken a pay cut in your last role, that where Citizens will start the salary/rate offer. It's unfortunate that they can't determine your value unless they see proof of previous salary info.

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dedham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Dedham, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

The process was clearly explained, so I knew what to expect at each stage. I was informed who I was interviewing with and what their role is in the organization, which helped me prepare for each interview. The recruiter worked with me around my schedule and kept me informed of changes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you lead a big initiative.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes. I find this stuff awkward but it was fine.

Debt Capital Market Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through school. They asked mostly behavioral question. Since I did not have internship experience in finance, they seemed a little bit concerned. The interviewer were nice and friendly. It went pretty well. I found out at the end of the week I didn't make it to second round.