Citizens Bank Branch Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Citizens Bank Branch Manager Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Southfield, MI) in August 2016.

Interview

First interview was over the phone with a recruiter. Second interview was face to face with two Regional Vice President's. I was called back to meet with another Regional VP for a third interview. All interviews lasted 1 hour. After the final interview I was told a decision would be made this week. I never heard back or received a reply to an email regarding the position.

Interview Questions

• Asked for specific examples of a situation where it was necessary to train a team member .   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Citizens Bank

Branch Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

I applied online and within a week was contacted by a recruiter. We spoke within a few days and at the end of conversation she said that she wanted me to speak with the Regional Manager.
    We set that interview up and I met with the RM which was a pretty standard yet somewhat dry interview. He then at the end said that he wanted to have me speak with another RM since I was external.
    The third interview was set for the following week and although she forgot to call me at the scheduled time, she realized later on in the day and gave me a call. It barely lasted 15 minutes.
    I then received a phone call from someone wanting to set up a interview with the Sales Manager for the state. We determined a time the following week and met for 45 minutes.
    During that time I never felt like I was able to speak with him and he seemed to be asking many questions about my previous 3 interviews and what that process was like. He barely asked me any leadership or management questions. At the end of the conversation he said someone would let me know by end of week and that he needed to ensure that it was a "fit".
    I never heard back and am disappointed that it took 4 interviews over the span of 4 weeks to come to this outcome.
    I also came to learn that they randomly post openings but don't necessarily have them open-
    Kinda shady?

Interview Questions

• How would you manage someone who was hitting their goals yet you wanted to see more results from them?   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Interview

You must first post on the company career web site. After being screened by HR you will have an interview with the Regional Manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe to me a weakness you feel you bring to the workplace..   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Springfield, MA) in March 2009.

Interview

Interviewer was very interested in sharing his own background with me. Also told me that he was pretty sure that they were going to promote from within, but had to explore the "other options" as well. I appreciated hearing that after a 1 1/2 hr drive to his office.

Interview Questions

• Asked why I was interested when I was obviously overqualified.   1 Answer